Joe Oakley

JackMeek

Well done fella! and the Hoff Love it (Y)

on britains got more talent they made him the loon who talks too much to that cheesy music while the fast forward him talking as if for hours lol. he can do way better than that but you dont want to go all out straight away and look daft i bet he goes all out this week cant wait

Top effort - can't be easy doing stuff like that with so many people watching. Joe seemed very confident.

The only downside I'd say (and this is purely from my point of view) is that modern comp-spec trials bikes might be hard for the public to relate to. They'll probably assume it's something special that does a lot of the work for you (when we know that's not the case).

It would of been really good if he went on with a few other top lads.

He's getting my vote any way.

I disagree. Trials isn't a team sport in the traditional sense. Plus I think this has far more impact when the audience can focus on one person.

Unlucky for joe getting pipped to third place, though he still did us proud with that huge performance on the mammoth sized rig. Maybe the 'Hoff' will hook joe up for something in the near future, he was very impressed. Here's Joe's semi final performance.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g6tJenFEEoA

Edited by Rusevelt

Hey guys,

Thanks for all the support, and a massive thanks to everyone that voted. Unfortunately the judges/simon's decision to send it to deadlock was my downfall. But hey, i had a really good time and i hope you guys all enjoyed watching it!! I am certain it isnt the last you will see of me!

There is like page on facebook if any of you fancy joining that basically says like if you think joe oakley was robbed. It will be interesting to see the response.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Joe-Oakley-was-robbed-by-Britains-Got-Talent/152843514784500

Hope to see you all around for a ride sometime.

Joe

Edited by oakley
  • Like 1

Hey guys,

Thanks for all the support, and a massive thanks to everyone that voted. Unfortunately the judges/simon's decision to send it to deadlock was my downfall. But hey, i had a really good time and i hope you guys all enjoyed watching it!! I am certain it isnt the last you will see of me!

There is like page on facebook if any of you fancy joining that basically says like if you think joe oakley was robbed. It will be interesting to see the response.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Joe-Oakley-was-robbed-by-Britains-Got-Talent/152843514784500

Hope to see you all around for a ride sometime.

Joe

Was absolutely shocked that Simon never put you through. What You did was proper talent, the x factor is for singer. Unlucky though, you did really well though! They just don't know how hard and talented it is lol