Things That Wear Out The Most

Solasaurous

I think I'm special to be honest... More to the point I think I just keep buying the wrong frame for the job.. Very into my street and spinny shizzle, but been buying lightweight compy frames >.< Got myself an inspired now so touch wood I should be able to keep this one alive... at least fr a bit anyways. Also on my 4th freehub (2 hope XCs, a zoo and back to a hope Mono), so think it's time for me to get a Pro2 Evo :shifty: Been running the same Onza BB for ever, although went through two Truvativ Howitzers on my Diamondback Kabuki.

On the other front I replaced my grips for the first tie the other day (Y)

Unfortunately just killed my 5.10s... only lasted me since christmas.

James

With my current bike ive changed the pads and a rim and that's it in a year. Which isn't really bad going, I guess it's cause I'm not a huge rider and not too much of a basher :P plus that with long lasting trialtech parts such as forks and bars etc means it's held up as a pretty tough package.

This also comes to another point, why do people buy chunky tyres and cut some of the knobbles or tread off? I mean, if you don't want to much knobbles get some different tyres? I was just wondering, :)

i got maxxis creepy crawler but i don't like the way they are in the beginning it's like riding with slicks imo. :lol:

so i cut some knubs off not, realy THE waight saving it's all about the grip.

if you found the combination of erased knobbels you like you'll always use it.

the preformance can be improved by this easy modification (Y)

+my chains and shinguards(realy f*cked my shins before)