• Yes
    • No
    • Unsure
  2. 2. Do you beleave in UFOs / Aliens

• Yes
    • No
    • Unsure

Watch this and tell me there isn't life outside of us :P

Its amazing how small we really are or even maybe just how big the universe is!

Obv theres so many billions / trillions of places for them to be living we probably aren't alone.. But i do like the ol' witness of a sighting to convince me more haha. Good video though!

Don't care about shit like the Illuminati and shit like that, hardly going to affect my life. But obviously aliens exist, unless your mind is that closed that you can't understand that we're a tiny rock being warmed by a huge ball of fire whipping at ridiculous speed through an ever expanding space full of a shit load of other tiny rocks and even bigger balls of fire.

By aliens I mean life forms not of this planet, whether it's bacteria or whatever.

I think people who don't believe in alien life don't really grasp the concept of how big the universe is. However I also think people who think aliens come to visit us also don't really grasp the concept of how big the universe is.

I think the illuminati is bull.

• Like 1

I think people who don't believe in alien life don't really grasp the concept of how big the universe is. However I also think people who think aliens come to visit us also don't really grasp the concept of how big the universe is.

I think the illuminati is bull.

^

Roughly on the topic of such things, another one that interests me is the Bermuda triangle. I did some research a few years ago but never came to a conclusion, there's just a bunch of different theories on it. You'd think someone would've carried out some experiments, or are the occurrences purely coincidental? I just can't understand why, that in the 21'st century, we still don't have solid evidence regarding the Bermuda triangle.

Don't care about shit like the Illuminati and shit like that, hardly going to affect my life.

So lets just say theoretically that they are planning another global terrorist attack like 9/11 and the london train bombings and you or one of your family are onboard one of these buses/ trains/ buildings this wont affect your life at all hey..

Its affecting you now whether you like it or not, your work, , how much you pay tax/earn/live, they dictate your fundamentals of living.

Its affecting you now whether you like it or not.

No it isn't, because I don't believe in it. In the same way the idea of a God doesn't affect my life because I don't believe that retarded shit either.

I'll tell you why it's highly unlikely these people exist. We're talking the most rich and powerful right? Well that equals oil. We're running out of oil, so these people would be dumping ALL of their money into alternate fuel as a group, so that they can secure the future of their group. If they did this they would continue to rule the world. Now let's say for example I create an alternate unlimited fuel, I might want to give away that technology for free, then they'd be f**ked. Game over. And people that work on the "Green" side of things, do generally like giving their ideas away for free to make the world a better place.

And my family is going to die regardless, emotional blackmail doesn't work. If they killed due to their own stupidity, old age or some global domination conglomerate hardly matters to me, the fact they're dead is what matters.

Edited by MonsieurMonkey

No it isn't, because I don't believe in it. In the same way the idea of a God doesn't affect my life because I don't believe that retarded shit either.

I'll tell you why it's highly unlikely these people exist. We're talking the most rich and powerful right? Well that equals oil. We're running out of oil, so these people would be dumping ALL of their money into alternate fuel as a group, so that they can secure the future of their group. If they did this they would continue to rule the world. Now let's say for example I create an alternate unlimited fuel, I might want to give away t

hat technology for free, then they'd be f**ked. Game over. And people that work on the "Green" side of things, do generally like giving their ideas away for free to make the world a better place.

And my family is going to die regardless, emotional blackmail doesn't work. If they killed due to their own stupidity, old age or some global domination conglomerate hardly matters to me, the fact they're dead is what matters.

Doesnt matter if you believe in it or not doesnt stop it from affecting you.

Rest of what you said didnt make sense.

How does it not make sense? And no it doesn't affect me. It might change my wages, how much I pay in tax, the car I drive, the shoes I wear, the face I have. But if I don't believe it, it doesn't affect me. Because to me, it doesn't matter. It doesn't alter any of my decisions, I never think about it, I don't spend money differently because of it, I wouldn't let it change my career path or what I do. So it doesn't affect me.

And it doesn't exist.

How does it not make sense? And no it doesn't affect me. It might change my wages, how much I pay in tax, the car I drive, the shoes I wear, the face I have. But if I don't believe it, it doesn't affect me. Because to me, it doesn't matter. It doesn't alter any of my decisions, I never think about it, I don't spend money differently because of it, I wouldn't let it change my career path or what I do. So it doesn't affect me.

And

Look I dont know you and vice versa but its hard to believe you dont think about the normal things in life like everyone else, you dont think about saving money for bike parts, a mortgage, rent?? Il touch on it more tomorrow when I have a bit of time but theres far more to it than oil and energy resources.

Of course I think about them, but I don't think about what affects them to the extent of some secret group of people. I don't really care about things like that, I look at the numbers if you get me. If my finances allow for something then I can do it, if they don't then I can't. I'm sure it does go further than that, but they are the most important thing to everything in the grand scheme of things. You take oil out of our current society, and it's collapsing pretty fast. The world would instantly become a much much bigger place than it already is. I haven't looked into the whole Illuminati thing in a huge amount of depth, so maybe you know something that could change my mind, and feel free to. I have no problem with going back on what I think if you can prove it to me, but that's going to be a seriously hard task :P

ha fair enough but like I said everyone should care about it we are modern day slaves that are working to provide these people with all the control , wealth and well being does that not bother you? Plus the knowledge that they hold close to them, technology, laws of the universe, how the sun and planets effect us ,moods etc

I wil try and go into it tomorrow when I get 5 mins as I'm knackered!

see I dont think by believing in it, (well not believing it, but researching into it. and getting obsessed with conspiracy) i will be any better off(financially or emotionally).so i like to call bull on the whole extreme illuminati thing, and as for big companies being in with governments, yea thats how business works, backhanders and corruption to make yourself richer, goes on on a much smaller scale everywhere.

ha fair enough but like I said everyone should care about it we are modern day slaves that are working to provide these people with all the control , wealth and well being does that not bother you? Plus the knowledge that they hold close to them, technology, laws of the universe, how the sun and planets effect us ,moods etc

See I'm with the idea, like Revolver and Fish said, that Governments and global companies help each other out, I understand and am well aware of that idea. There may even be some sort of grouping of these big companies where they all help each other out in some way and force Governments to do as they say. But that's as far as it goes.

At the end of the day, I'm going to be turning a profit for someone else regardless, there will always be a huge amount of people who earn more money than me for doing less and contributing less to society. So I've just got to deal with it.

everyone should care about it we are modern day slaves that are working to provide these people with all the control

Do you feel like a slave? Obviously you need control, that's a part of society. There are certain standards enforced by organisations like the police to make life better for the community. Are taxes a form of slavery? No, because they're a way of paying for the facilities we use daily like the infrastructure, healthcare etc. If you don't want to feel like a slave go into a bush somewhere in the Kongo and you'll probably be free until some tiger makes you his bitch :P

The whole slavery thing is more involved than taxes, I would say taxes have nothing to do with slavery but rather a way of improving things for the many, if they worked.

The slavery thing involves creating consumers of shite who then HAVE to work to get the stuff they don't need but want.

Our good friend maggie created a massive slave labour pool with the buy your council house scheme.