Http://www.shop.biketrials.ro/

old'scoolfool

I shall take that on board once you've gained a better grasp of the English language, and answered my question.

Like i am really bothered to be fair? So what i have got shit english skills when it comes to writing/typing?

You think judging people on there ability for that is funny?

Your a waste...

Like i am really bothered to be fair? So what i have got shit english skills when it comes to writing/typing?

You think judging people on there ability for that is funny?

Your a waste...

Far from it - I do a lot of work with kids who suffer from a range of learning disabilities and even they seem willing to do what they can to improve their own skills in the field as they know it can only help them. They manage to put across more well-structured, well-written information that you've shown yourself to on the forum over the last few months.

Call me "a waste" all you like, but until you give me a reason to take you remotely seriously I'll continue not to do so.

If you really want to discuss it further, drop me a PM. Let's try and let the thread get back on topic (though it's kinda served its purpose now I guess)

• Like 2

Andy... What the f**k is your problem?

Just this evening on the way home from Birmingham I mentioned to Carl that you (along with others) seem to have been very - if not overly- helpful, and doing a lot of sucking up to forum members since the super argument a while back. I thought you'd realized what a dick you'd been, and were trying to make up for it.

Now you do this.

Just stop it man. It's embarrassing.

Other people have already explained the issue extensively, but you seem fairly adept at not replying to their posts, so I'm guessing you simply don't understand.

You're a music student - and by the sound of it, a studio based one. I'll try putting it in to your own vernacular in the hope that it'll let you see the problem.

It's like this:

One day, you get a little money for doing a recording of some girl with a guitar in your bedroom.

More of the same for a long time, then you set up shop and have a small, basic studio. You start getting enough money to make a sort of living.

Stick with it for a long time, using whatever scraps of profit you get to enhance the business. Maybe an outboard compressor, or a ProTools HD rig when you get a bit more.

Finally - after years of enduring the shit life has flung at you trying to give a good service to people who mostly want to rip you off, you break in to mainstream.

Life is good!

You get all that gear you've wanted for years but couldn't afford, and a good reputation to go with it.

One day, you decide you need a flagship record. You go and buy a set Neumann mic's for sheer authenticity, just so when people ask what service you provide, you can show them the very best.

You pay an agent to find you a really great underground band, and offer to record them for free, or a heavily reduced price (cutting your profits like mad) if they'll let you show the record off for advertisement purposes.

They jump at the deal, so you record them, and everyone goes mad for the record.

Then - some f**ker of a 14 year old guitarist with rich parents books a session in your studio, and goes in with a memory stick and steals a bunch your master tracks.

He changes them a tiny bit - if at all - puts them all together and releases it under his own moniker.

Is this ringing home yet?

This guy who likes the idea of running a studio, or a label, but can't be arsed to go about doing it properly is using materials YOU paid for, and YOU spent YOUR time slaving over, getting it just right to attract as much custom for YOUR company as possible - and some tosser's just stolen it and is telling all the innocents who don't know you even exist that it's his own produce.

I don't think you will, seeing as you've already been taken up on it - but if you want to know why I'm spending such a long time writing this out and not out riding, it's because - like most people no doubt - I'm replying to this AFTER riding.

Riding is what I do. It dictates most of the things I do with my life. It's why I had a job, it's why I got a car, it played a role in choosing which uni I went to. It's how I met my best friends, it's the reason I'm distant from my family, and it's why arrogant little twats like you make me so angry.

I'm sure this applies to many of the above - I'm not saying I'm special - but I don't know any of them well if at all, so can't comment.

Trials is SUCH a small sport. The fact that we still manage to argue amongst ourselves so violently can only be bad for our reputation, and it's YOU (collectively) that initiates it. This sport is important enough to me that I don't want outsiders to have a negative view on it - which people like yourself invariably generate. THAT is why I spent all this time writing this out. If it persuades you to stop being such a f**king tool, I'll have done something positive for my passion.

...The polar opposite of you.

Cunt.

• Like 10

Tell you what lads if any of you have got anything to say then please feel free to say it to me face. No doubt none of you will from previous group rides because none of you aint got the balls to be fair....

You have seemed sound on rides to be honest its just on here you act like a tool. You're the keyboard warrior!

• Like 1

I'm sure I wouldn't - since in real life I'm somewhat of a girl.

Ask anyone who knows me.

I'm a f**king chicken.

I cringe and squirm when I run through amber lights that just turned red, I've never actually been in fight, and I don't like horror movies because they give me nightmares.

That doesn't mean - however - that when I feel like I stand some form of a chance, I'm going to let you ruin what I love.

I guess this I'm am massive hypocrite, since the above information effectively makes me a keyboard warrior, but I have been informed by respectable members of the community that my feelings are shared by the masses - so I feel a little justified in that.

• Like 2

Tell you what lads if any of you have got anything to say then please feel free to say it to me face. No doubt none of you will from previous group rides because none of you aint got the balls to be fair....

sorry when it gets to this stage,I like to mention a little issue.

just because you can beat most of the forum up(not up for debate, you probably could, infact before I typed this I checked the distance from my house to scunthorpe to make sure it wasnt feasible for you to come and beat me up, dont worry dann, I also checked the distance to sheffield, chances are he aint going to make that journey either) does that make you a better person? or give you the right to win arguments? last time i checked it didn't so why does changing a verbal argument to a fight seem like a sensible suggestion.

my concern is why be an idiot?

if you haven't got anything to say then don't bother saying it that way you can avoid embaressment. So far you have made yourself look a complaint idiot to be fair.

I suggest you stop this.

Do me a favour... Grow the hell up

Oh the Irony! Andy, can you not see that this is precisely what you do? Act an idiot? check. Make random, crap posts which add nothing to the discussion and make you look like a tool? Check. Act incredibly immature and coming across like a retard? Check. That's three for three.

I suggest you stop this.

• Like 2