Frame Colour, Black And....... Had To Be Green

Rob Leech

How do all,

having a bit of a problem deciding on a colour scheme on a new frame, a good amount of it i want to keep black, but im thinking of going for a bright flat colour on the rest of it.

Heres a pic showing it, quite obvious which bits staying black :P-

img1469da.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

What do you think?

I'm going towards a bright, out-there colour, like a sun yellow or kawasaki green.

Cheers for any help,

Josh.

Right, sprayed it today, went for green mixed by "yours truly" in the end, what'cha think?

img1471x.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Still needs flatting down and lacquering, so will hopefully be on it for the weekend :).

Edited by Rob Leech

Almost a fluro baby blue type colour look cool. I've seen similar before and they always look good, and it'll look a shitload less like a knock-off 'sick motoX bike mate' kinda paintjob.

I was also thinking this, but probably not quite a baby blue, something a touch darker.

Bright green with shit loads of Monster stickers would look sick as hell (Y)

ohhhh, im not a monster fan im afraid, would probably look tasty if done right though.

Sorry there wasn't any blue, purple, or pink ones.

Im sorry, but thats just not good enough......:P no worries pal

For the love of god don't do the orange. Not saying that because my frame is orange, but because it seems like a million others are right now too...

This is true, forgot about the skye

very nice!! looking to do the same with a green closer to that of those raptor cars

is that a carbon weave youve put over the frame? sorry ive ive missed the topic on the frame and come into this late...

Cheers matey, it is indeed, the frames actually a repair job for myself, nah, all good, dont think anyone else noticed :P.

Looks sweet mate, you got it working yet? would love to have a go next time your out!

I have indeed, just this evening, minus a grip. Shall dooooooo :)

The black bits would be better silver I rekon.

I'd agree with you on that, but with this, wanted to keep the carbon on show :).

Cheers,

Josh.

EDIT-

Build pics up in bike pics now (Y).

Edited by Rob Leech