An Inspired 2 Years (Part 1)!

chris4stars

Started riding 2 years ago now (hence the name), this has been filmed over the last few months

Not yet in HD and i know quality isnt great...when i get a chance to edit the original HD clips i'll redo it :)

Filming has been cut short by a broken rim, will be filming part two on the new Skye when its up and running. Lots of moves still to show, very few hops/drops/gaps and spinny things in this one...still, i hope its an enjoyable watch :)

Edited by chris4stars

• 3 weeks later...

Somehow I missed this first time round, pretty darn cool. Not a fan of the tune, but that's only because Biffy used to write good songs...

Personally the highlight of your next vid will be that you'll be dual disc so you won't have that HORRIBLE brake noise, which single handedly ruins street videos! (Y)

dude. can you stick this on vimeo?

soon as i get the edit done with the original mp4's :)

thanks to all the comments, didnt expect as pleasant a response! all very much appreciated (including the constructive critisms)

to shark - its scotland and im only really a fair weather rider :P im lucky that my shifts let me go out 3/4 times a week for a few hours...i just enjoy going out and learning new things, never get bored of it....pushing myself and taking out whatever crap thats gone on during the day on the bike!