Khe Collapse?

planet x alan

After hunting about all over the closest place I can find one is in Australia. I remember back in the day everyone used to love them and would like one on my new stock build

What about an alternative? I use Kool chains but I don't really trust them when going big. Seen the gusset chain on tarty but I'm pretty sure a few people slated them back in the day? May be wrong.

Thaaaanks!

Theres a company that sells copies/ rebranded KHE Collapse chains on Ebay, but I cant remember for the life of me what they're called.

Have a browse.

And as for the Gusset chain, they are PROPERLY strong, but prone to stiff links and they weigh loads, and I found mine hard to shorten/ reattach without going out and buying a mammoth sized chain tool.

Theres a company that sells copies/ rebranded KHE Collapse chains on Ebay, but I cant remember for the life of me what they're called.

Have a browse.

And as for the Gusset chain, they are PROPERLY strong, but prone to stiff links and they weigh loads, and I found mine hard to shorten/ reattach without going out and buying a mammoth sized chain tool.

Wasn't this one was it?

To be honest I think it's best just to get anyone off tarty. They know what chains (come to think of it any trials part,) are good for trials and if this chain was good enough, they would stock them. Also it says strong but it doesn't say the weight load so it can't really be justified that it is strong other than it looks like it is.