Tarty Bikes

rcdk

I have to say that they have done it again as they allways do

They provided a excellant service with my order i recieved my order from them to find a part was wrong so i gave them a call to sort out the issue and after a email and pictures i got a replacement part sent out recieved it the following day and all rhis before they recieved the wrong part back into stock

I must say top job guys top job

• Like 1

Y call me a brown nose when allnive done is commented on how well they have done if all bike stores / companys had this approach maybe customers would stay loyal rather than looking for the cheapest im sorry but if i get a good service somwhere then im gonna go back and the company whoever it is deserves to know when there staff had done a good job

Y call me a brown nose when allnive done is commented on how well they have done if all bike stores / companys had this approach maybe customers would stay loyal rather than looking for the cheapest im sorry but if i get a good service somwhere then im gonna go back and the company whoever it is deserves to know when there staff had done a good job

It was a joke buddy, chill yourself.

In all seriousness though, you could leave a review on a review site or email them to thank them?

I wasn't actually at all bothered that you posted it though, so don't worry about it ;)