Best Of The Internet

ZeroMatt

as bad as that drifting guy is he aint got shit on ghostrider.

there's a time and a place for driving/riding like a dick, and it's when there is nobody around to crash into/run over.

i'm not glamorizing it but you have to appreciate the ability, and your opinion would be different if you saw as part of a film.

I honestly think that if I was driving when he was doing that I would have made it my goal to crash into him and punch him in the face really hard. Go to a track to do skids and go fast. With the possibility of killing or injuring people like that means you are a complete selfish douche bag

• Like 1

In far east europe, with a tuned m5 (probably) filmed with a BMW 7, do not care about anyone, driving like an idiot ( he seems more lucky and self confident then professional, look at the slides, he always ended up on the other lane), do not care about the law.

I honestly think that if I was driving when he was doing that I would have made it my goal to crash into him and punch him in the face really hard. Go to a track to do skids and go fast. With the possibility of killing or injuring people like that means you are a complete selfish douche bag

He is probably a member of a maffia. Maybe you would not do that

( I may sound like stereotypics, and yea, i know and heard some stuffs about east europe.)