New Member? Introduce Yourself Here!

thorpey

Get yersen over lad. Once it starts getting lighter on a night there's usually a few of us kicking about town and surrounding areas. You on fb? Add me, Dan Chandler. Picture is of me in a blue industry jumper standing next to Nelson's column in London

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I thought it was time to do the proper thing and introduce myself on here instead of just lurking and trawling lol.

Hi I'm John and I'm an alcoholic....wait is that the other forum.

I've decided to give trials a shot in my old age, especially due to limited free time and awkward work pattern. I've been hopping about on my old dmr for a while but it's time to swap sell and buy my way onto a decent 26" trials rig

• Like 3

• 4 weeks later...

Sad times :( that journey down to radfest was ace too haha. 5 of us and 5 bikes and gear in a vauxhall combo. TIGHTER than your mams warm pocket of love.

That was epic. Didn't enjoy the cupped fart though, it was rank. You deserved the punch in the balls for that

• Like 1

New I'm 42, just got a bike last week. Don't really know where to start, don't know any riders so just practice endos, hopping and manuals in my garden or take my dog down the woods to watch me fall off logs n shit, I'm sure he's laughing. Using YouTube and Trash Zen for tips. Just north of Glasgow in the country. Night night.

Hey Im Alex From South West London,

Ive been riding a whole week, I own a Onza Ska but once I start to get more advance im going to get my hands on a Onza Zoot!

I love mountain biking (actually up a mountain) and I make websites to afford bikes! So if you need a website made contact me :dance:

Thanks,

Alex ( Zog)

• 2 weeks later...

Hi.

Old timer from Anglesey and about to sell my beta rev3 250 due to not having many areas to ride. Had a go on a onza pro 2012 for first time and loved it. Have seen a 2009 blade with hydraulic rim brakes for £120. Is that a fair price/ good bike? This would only be left in my work place to mess around on dinnertimes. Would buy a nice one for home when I get rid of my beta.

Edited by arcfusion

Hi there!

Thanks for the welcome message Tom :-D

I wish I was here to contribute to the forums and be an active member but sadly my trials days were short lived and a long time ago. I do however have a 2004 Saracen M.A.D sat in my garage which has been used only a handful of times since i bought it in new 2004... I'm just wondering if it's worth me cleaning it up and trying to sell it or is it pretty much not worth the effort for someone who doesn't have a great deal of spare time anyway? I'd guess it's in exceptional condition given I've been the only owner.

Would greatly appreciate your honest opinions folks, certainly not precious if the answer is no!! :)

Thanks!!

Ben

Hi

Looking to get my son into the trials, currently he uses a giant trance for his nevis range stuff and street riding, the trance is a big bike for him, he,s only 12, although I've put some 24" wheels on, he loves his bike, it's his pride and joy, he eats sleeps drinks bike, interested in nothing else

I am thinking the trials route will bring him on a bit, and hopefully sway him from the downhill up the road, as he is too dangerous. Or at least give him a new outlook on fun, on an easier to manage machine

Anyway, I am looking for some info on bikes, same as millions eh,

Must be a 20"

I'm going to buy him an onza tyke this week, as theirs nothing local or on ebay that will ship,

Will the tyke do him, to start, anybody got 1.

Info much appreciated

Marshal

Tyke would be a perfect starter bike, your best bet for some good advice would be to give Tartybikes a call. Also they do a price match so if you find the Tyke cheaper anywhere else they'll sort you out!

Cool, I'm a happy man, il need to see if I can find it cheaper elsewhere then give um a call, thanx for the reply

Marshal

• 2 weeks later...

Tyke would be a perfect starter bike, your best bet for some good advice would be to give Tartybikes a call. Also they do a price match so if you find the Tyke cheaper anywhere else they'll sort you out!

Hi

I got my bike, dad decided to get me the onza pro, instead of tyke, how do I put fotos on, and I show it, got it last night

Dink

• 2 weeks later...