Android

Luke Dunstan

I prefer mine to a S3, absolutely despise Samsungs software on an android

Word. Looking at my HTC one S compared to my sisters Samsung galaxy S II it's on another level even though they are basically the same spec? Looks so cheap and nasty, especially the texting aspect. Hideous yellow and blue chat boxes!

I prefer mine to a S3, absolutely despise Samsungs software on an android

Same! I loved my old Nexus S, so sad the power button failed. :( Might get it repaired, phones are getting so damn big and i hate it, even the Nexus 4 i think might be too wide for my liking, not to mention the reportedly awful battery life.

They seem to have it dialled on the S3 though. when that Jellybean update dropped it was impressive.

Just need the Play Store to re-stock the Nexus 4 now.

Same, going to buy one regardless, and if it does end up being too wide, sell it on. If i like it, sell the S3 for 320$ to Mazuma and have a 16gb nexus 4 for 80$ :D

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Ordered on Tuesday evening before I messaged you.

Just been logging in to all the apps, setting up alarms, and replicating the location of my apps on the home screen as it is on my old phone...totally OCD.

Flicking back and forth between the new and old phone and the old phone feels weird! Lots of improvements over the Nexus S.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

Love my One X and can't dispute HTC's customer service. Mine got struck with a common fault where the wifi and GPS wire bent so much there was no contact, literally had to be stood next to the wireless box to get a signal, got in touch via their website and sent it off for repair, they received it the next day, fixed it and posted back and I got it the day after that.