Who Is Your Favourite Trials Rider ?

ClarkeHutchison

Hi i was just wondering who is everyones favourite trials rider ?

You can give a reason or video or you can simply just give me the name of them. It would be great to see some popular riders names and even better if you could get some not so well known riders.

I will start, at the moment my favourite rider to watch is Borisevich Pavel from Russia. He is very short but shows some great power in his moves and when he falls off he gets straight back up. I also like to watch his videos because he also has the same frame as me.

Here is a video of him in action:

• Like 2

Hi i was just wondering who is everyones favourite trials rider ?

You can give a reason or video or you can simply just give me the name of them. It would be great to see some popular riders names and even better if you could get some not so well known riders.

I will start, at the moment my favourite rider to watch is Borisevich Pavel from Russia. He is very short but shows some great power in his moves and when he falls off he gets straight back up. I also like to watch his videos because he also has the same frame as me.

Here is a video of him in action:

This is 24" right?

This is a question that appears once in awhile.

I don't have one specific favorite rider, but I can say some that are good enough to expend hours watching their videos.

Giaccomo Coustellier

Benito Ros

Damon Watson

TRA

Neill Tunnicliffe.

CLS

And for sure, others that i don't remember now just because they are not as well known as the guys that I have mentioned....

Edited by 315r
  • Like 2

If I had to choose one rider it's got to be Sean Watson purely just for the fact he is so unique a creative when he rides. But if your one of those people who disagree with the fact that he's a trials rider it has to be flipp or TRA bit only since he got the inspired as I never like his style on his previous bikes as imo it was a bit boring. Would have put Chris akrigg right up there but I respect him more as a mountain biker.