Russian Guys Vid From Spain)

unrealboss

What the f**k are you doing with your life? That was awful, had at most a minute and a half of actual trials, the rest was random unfunny bullshit.

What are they doing? It looks like they're spending a lot of their time with smoking hot semi-naked women, which to me seems like a pretty good use of your time.

I can't comment on the humour, but for that girl in the American leg gins and top i'd put on a bit of neon lycra.

• Like 1

What are they doing? It looks like they're spending a lot of their time with smoking hot semi-naked women, which to me seems like a pretty good use of your time.

I can't comment on the humour, but for that girl in the American leg gins and top i'd put on a bit of neon lycra.

So you would only have fun for a sexy girl and to try to nail her. You are a sad pathetic man

So you would only have fun for a sexy girl and to try to nail her. You are a sad pathetic man

Matthew, please apply cold water

I'm sorry, I don't get it? Did no one other than me see the women in this video? Surely it's not all in my imagination. I may be sad and pathetic but at least my priorities lie along the right lines as opposed to being miserable about a bunch of people having fun together (even if they don't share both your and my soecific brand of humour).

Again they're spending their time in the sun with good looking naked women.....could be worse surely?

I'm sorry, I don't get it? Did no one other than me see the women in this video? Surely it's not all in my imagination. I may be sad and pathetic but at least my priorities lie along the right lines as opposed to being miserable about a bunch of people having fun together (even if they don't share both your and my soecific brand of humour).

Again they're spending their time in the sun with good looking naked women.....could be worse surely?

Could be better though, we all saw the women, but that's not the point.