Someone Just Got Mega Dollar.

wilf

My guess would be that someone offered him cash outside the auction, but instead of closing the listing he just got 2 mates to bid it out of sensible prices. Pretty sure you can't close the auction within a certain time of the end can you? (I don't use E-bay, so don't really know).

• Like 2

My guess would be that someone offered him cash outside the auction, but instead of closing the listing he just got 2 mates to bid it out of sensible prices. Pretty sure you can't close the auction within a certain time of the end can you? (I don't use E-bay, so don't really know).

Correct, u cant close it within 24 or 48 hours (cant remember off the top of my head).

I sold 3 bikes with a better spec a couple of years ago, and made a total profit of well under what this has sold for. He's not going to get it anyway, it'll be a mistake.

Two people's mistakes. Two separate people must have bid over 1k.

Edited by JT!

Owner of bike: "Ill be bringing my friend Mr Stabby Knife to help me collect the bike...

mc75ph.jpg

Aimed at the guy who is supposedly selling a bike that he's using his friend mr stabby knife to get.

Edited by JMCD
  • Like 1

Nah wouldn't think it was that, he'd have to pay the fees on the item which on a winning bid of over a grand would be outrageous

Bidding Details s.gifs.gifBidder Information Bidder: s.gifm***ms.gif( 6 ) s.gif Feedback: s.gif100%s.gifPositive Item description: s.gifItem Title: Echo Trials Bike Bids on this item: s.gif7 s.gif30-Day Summary Total bids: s.gif9 Items bid on: s.gif3 Bid activity (%) with this seller: s.gif77% s.gifbtnHelp.gif Bid retractions: s.gif0 Bid retractions (6 months): s.gif0

77% bit suspicious to me, i'd say some shill bidding going on there.......