Tra - Inspired Fall

TRA

I have barely been riding for months after an injury that needed serious attention.

But today i went out with the intention of making a video, this way i forced myself to try harder on the bike, altho im still taking it slowly, my neck\shoulder is shit.

Enjoy my little video from a short days riding smile.gif

• Like 1

Well, this video has more "smooth lines n tricks" that i would like to, if you read what i said i actually have an injury that stops me from going all out.

I'll be perfectly honest..

I much prefer you being a tgs monster.

On the inspired you look like your trying to hard to ride a style that really doesnt suit you.

But hey, you look like your having fun, and thats the main thing :)

To say with the injury you have had you are still doing very well!

I enjoy your videos espicially TRA visits cobytown on the echo pure.

Most videos i see of people riding inspired's are a street flowy style but you seem to make it look more fun by riding pure trials style which is pretty cool. (Even cocky's riding style on an inspired with bits of pure trials in it is good to watch too)

So tempted to get a hex myself just to ride pure trials style or TGS as some people would describe it.

Andy

I actually think it was too heavy of a helmet ,at the same time as i started going really big again(basically whiplash). The force on my neck gave me some bad inflamation which resulted in clamped nerve.

I lost 98% of power to my shoulder overnight , and had shitty neck pain since then.

Its a little better now, after tons of training my shoulder is back to 15% i reckon .. lol . The nerve clamping also made my left bicep weaker, etc.

ohwell, :P