The Angry Thread.

Blake

Found my tablet with a cracked screen yesterday morning. It cracked overnight, quite literally on it's own. I'm absolutely gutted, despite this bloody thing still being on warranty there is a slim chance it will get replaced. Although after reviewing detailed pictures Microsoft admit that I could have a case and have agreed to take it in as a factory defect, I think my chances are pretty slim. 1 grand is on the line... Fingers crossed.

Following on from my whinge about being unemployed, turns out Gumtree still thought I was in the UK and as such hasn't sent a single email I've sent to prospective employers :angry:

Edited by Jolfa
  • Like 2

Stupid f**king cunty ebay sellers!!!!

I barely buy used parts on eBay but I found some Xenon headlights from a 172 for £75. Came with ignitors, ballasts etc only they are a bit faded at the front which is easy to sort out but everything else is spot on.
Received them Wednesday but only just got the box in my bedroom tonight. I come to open them and BOTH adjusters are snapped, the ones on the outer edge not the electronic adjuster. So I email the seller and he rings me and insinuates i've broken them!! Saying he takes pictures of all his parts inside and out before he sends them (bullshit). He then says he'll come down to leeds sunday to have a look at them so I say yeah okay, he than backtracks as he probably assumed I'd say no. He says why am I only telling him this now and when I tell him i've been busy at work, gym, etc he was calling me a liar. I said how do you know they haven't been broken in transit and he says impossible. Then he says send them back to me (at my expense) and he will "look over them" to see if i've done the damage.

He then says he changed the bulbs before sending them to me and this part that's snapped is directly connected to that bit! So it's fairly f**king obvious he's done it just trying to get out of it. He then starts swearing at me and saying if he comes to Leeds he'll most likely "kick off with me" what a f**king c**k end. I finally get him to give me back £18 for the trouble.

Rant over but I hate being accused of s**t that I haven't done.

• Like 1

I hate airports. All of them

Had a 2 transfer flight from Turku Finland to Belfast. left Turku at 3 pm arrived in Belfast at 21:30

Helsinki airport was the first transfer, we had 20 minutes to walk one side to the other.

there were so many w*nkers, walking in the middle of corridors soo painfully slowly from wall to wall, it was pretty hard to get through, but we managed it in 15 minutes.

On the next plane, arrived in Manchester I needed to wait 2 hours there. after 2 hours they said that it is delayed for an hour

19:30 I get a coffee then. 19:32 they shoot up the gates, so I go there and wait. trying to go on the plane, sorry no hot drinks allowed...

Arrived in Belfast at 21:21 then proceeded to the luggage belt. After 15 minutes of wait and no luck I created a report and have been told that my luggage is in Helsinki.i should get it by taxi today.

f*ck airports

EDIT: yeah, there was a bit that could have been translated as a racist comment, removed it. It was not aimed at asian people, but people in general, but people there were mostly Asians. Sorry for the mistake

Edited by HippY

I hate airports. All of them

Had a 2 transfer flight from Turku Finland to Belfast. left Turku at 3 pm arrived in Belfast at 21:30

Helsinki airport was the first transfer, we had 20 minutes to walk one side to the other.

there were so many Asian w*nkers, walking in the middle of corridors soo painfully slowly from wall to wall, it was pretty hard to get through, but we managed it in 15 minutes.

On the next plane, arrived in Manchester I needed to wait 2 hours there. after 2 hours they said that it is delayed for an hour

19:30 I get a coffee then. 19:32 they shoot up the gates, so I go there and wait. trying to go on the plane, sorry no hot drinks allowed...

Arrived in Belfast at 21:21 then proceeded to the luggage belt. After 15 minutes of wait and no luck I created a report and have been told that my luggage is in Helsinki.i should get it by taxi today.

f*ck airports

Calling me a wanker?

• Like 1

Calling me a wanker?

if you are just wandering in the middle of the corridor in a crowded airport with multiple people, from wall to wall while eventually blocking the way for people to be on planes on times, then you can be whatever nationality, race, animal, or from whatever planet you are from I do not care, you are

It was not aimed at Asian people in general, it was about the sloooow people in airports, who happened to be asian. Did not intended to hurt your feelings

Hahahha honestly I don't really give a shit :giggle: I just thought it would be funny to say it like I was offended which I'm not. To be honest if people get in my way between flights in the airport I'd tell them to move out the (f**king) way.

We good bro ({)

Edited by weirdoku
  • Like 1

Hahahha honestly I don't really give a shit :giggle: I just thought it would be funny to say it like I was offended which I'm not. To be honest if people get in my way between flights in the airport I'd tell them to move out the (f**king) way.

We good bro ({)

yeah, were were the same "excuse me, let me pass, pardon, excuse me"

No effect at all...

Thanks and sorry (})

• Like 1

Just process it through eBay, you'll get your money back and he'll have to pay for Parcel Force recorded delivery that way too :)

It's sorted now with him giving me some money back but I came to fit them today and one of the brackets is missing. Supposed to be three on each and there's only 2.

I texted him now just saying that one of the brackets is missing and it appears he didn't like that as he's just called me and threatened to come down to my house hahahahaha my phone records calls as you know, and it's f**king hilarious!

http://vocaroo.com/i/s19u2CPO2AMk

The part where he says you should have done what I said last night, he actually said "Send them back and i'll look over them to see if you've broken them" not, send them back for a refund. Didn't want to be in the position of him having my money AND the headlights especially with him being like what he is.

Edited by dann2707

I don't understand majority of what he said.

Open a case through paypal, send it back via whatever that covers the cost of them and can be tracked and needs a signature on delivery so the willy can't say he hasn't received them Probably should take some photos of them before you send them too. Paypal pretty much always sides with the buyer in these situations.

It's stolen.

I'm pissed off as I brought my newly painted frame to work so I can put the stickers on it tonight for something to do and someone has nicked the bloody scissors out the box so I can't cut the sheet of graphics up to apply them!