Warranty..

SamKidney

Inspired forks! Not indestructible but a lot stronger and more suited to a Zoot than Urbans.

Just had a look at all the inspired forks and they are pretty much all disk only - which is really annoying as I like my front Vee's ;(

Any other makes? Just because I don't fancy buying new forks AND a whole front disc setup :/

i've run urbans for years, i've never been under 15 stone, i've cracked one pair... they're popular good price/weight/value forks, everyone runs em and they get notorious for snapping cause you see them fail over other forks, if you know your a beast buy better ones.

i've run urbans for years, i've never been under 15 stone, i've cracked one pair... they're popular good price/weight/value forks, everyone runs em and they get notorious for snapping cause you see them fail over other forks, if you know your a beast buy better ones.

I'm about 10 stone and pretty careful, I don't throw my bike around and I ride within my limits (pretty much still a beginner atm so that's why haha) - I think I'll get them purely because they are lighter than my zoots, personally I don't think I'll have a problem with them but it's just annoying how few 24" forks have V mounts :(

I guess I better start saving up for a front disc

The only straight leg forks i have come across that have been strong as hell were my old Zhi forks which i use to run on my echo>gu>zoo had em on for 4 years i weighed anywhere from 15.7-14.2 it varied due to training. (Don't own the forks anymore as i swapped them but they were good and strong for sure!)

Why modern urbans seem to be the most common fork to break is beyond me. Its like they are made of cheese lol

I've got the old urbans, 4 bolt and disk with rear facing mounts on my blade, strong as f**k. and I'm a fat lad as well. think I must be the only rider on earth with a decent length steerer tube on mine as well, got 30mm of stackers and both bolts on my stem on it

Edited by bing