Eaun Beaden - War Face!

Heatsink

I would like people to know that this video was created in preparation of me having my wrist operated on, on friday.

I wanted to go brakeless for a bit because I enjoy a bit of change in my riding, plus it allows certain tricks to be performed easier.

There was no point/time trying to learn and make a 'serious, proper' video as I will soon be in a cast for 8 weeks; and I wanted to have a bit of fun filming something different so people still know i'm riding.

As you know I haven't made a 'proper' video in a long while, this is because I recently found out i broke my wrist in May last year; and have been living with the pain for about 7-8 months now. Which has stopped me having as much fun, and improving on my riding.

I hope to change this when I get back on the bike after i recover :)

Besides, i don't rid because i want to learn more tricks and film them.
I think people forget that riding is all about having FUN; not about trying to be the best or learning the biggest/best tricks. So in a way, I think this video is a better representation of what I do then any of my others.

• Like 3

I would like people to know that this video was created in preparation of me having my wrist operated on, on friday.

I wanted to go brakeless for a bit because I enjoy a bit of change in my riding, plus it allows certain tricks to be performed easier.

There was no point/time trying to learn and make a 'serious, proper' video as I will soon be in a cast for 8 weeks; and I wanted to have a bit of fun filming something different so people still know i'm riding.

As you know I haven't made a 'proper' video in a long while, this is because I recently found out i broke my wrist in May last year; and have been living with the pain for about 7-8 months now. Which has stopped me having as much fun, and improving on my riding.

I hope to change this when I get back on the bike after i recover :)

Besides, i don't rid because i want to learn more tricks and film them.

I think people forget that riding is all about having FUN; not about trying to be the best or learning the biggest/best tricks. So in a way, I think this video is a better representation of what I do then any of my others.

Spot on! I thought the video was a great representation of the fun and fellowship riding can bring. I liked it. Plus I don't really care for the term "proper" for a video. Most of us only post videos because we want to share our love for riding with fellow riders, the ones that can appreciate the hard work and dedication. The only video I think should be "proper" would be a video you would use when trying to secure a sponsorship or set up demos. The great thing about sharing what we film is that WE as riders know what it's all about :):)

Lots of people ride bikes but only a small number really get it.

There is a quote that sums it all up for me that came from a Pro road cyclist.

- "Cycling is like church, many attend but few understand"-

• Like 1