So what do people think of trials addicts page on facebook?

Ben Gosden

I am honestly going to say I think that Trials Addict are changing people, like someone gets sponsored and they all of a sudden become a bit of a pr*ck towards you, and their friends being sort of pr*ck like.

That's my contribution anyway.

I think that's more down to the person than the sponsor?

Hmm, I worded it not how I wanted it to come across, like TA say something to the sponser to maybe make them act different, it may be me but it just feels that way, that's all.

It's just the persons personality nothing to do with TA as I regularly ride with a TA sponsor and have ridden with others and they've all been super cool people :P

As I said previously Ben doesn't use forums to avoid things like this that start over a rather unneeded topic and escalate with accusations and assumptions! These kind of threads will ruin a companies reputation inturn it could possiblyy ruin the company itself.

Edited by bike_dummie

It's a shame when 'retail' politics makes its way into the community and becomes another reason, beyond riding style, for needless argument and division.

Is it a necessity to side with one shop over another? As if the merits and shortcomings of each can't be recognised without some attachment happening that requires a defence and attack upon the other?

Waste of time.

• Like 4

Ben and Jack both work very hard to keep TA running smoothly, If you weren't aware Jack has a TF account and I'm sure when he stumbles across this topic he'll be very surprised to find what you's think of TA. feedback is good, even though the kid did it off his own back, this will still be the same feedback as TA will see. Negativity is good, 'cause it helps people correct mistakes, but when people just have a random rant at everything about TA, I believe people are either being to arrogant to try TA services or are just jumping on the band wagon and criticing things that aren't even problems, EG all TA riders have bad personalities which clearly isn't true, as you will probably find out if you attend Radfest, the TA lads are a cracking group of people, as are the tarty lads, I've spoke to a few of them and they are genuine. At the end of the day we all ride silly bikes, with silly gear ratios, we should keep enjoying it, and all get along like a adults

• Like 4

TB are king in online trials parts, they have just been doing it for Soo long it'd very hard for smaller companys to compete.

TA don't do a bad job of it really, but they do seem to be under heavy abuse from unhappy riders, I don't know why really but having read this I can only asume they are doing a chain reaction cycles style, getting parts from magical sources that can't be revealed.

As for me I will be shopping with my local shop for what they can supply and for what they can't its TB

• Like 1

I am honestly going to say I think that Trials Addict are changing people, like someone gets sponsored and they all of a sudden become a bit of a pr*ck towards you, and their friends being sort of pr*ck like.

That's my contribution anyway.

im a pr*ck ..

thats my contribution anyway

think before you post please

Edited by Jo Prattley
  • Like 1

Why do the strangest threads get the most comments? What can you really say about a FB page? This thread has been a good read though, especially the bits about Adam from Tarty being like a Scooby Doo baddy.

Just to clear things up, Adam from tarty isn't a 'baddy'

Edited by BradJohnson