So what do people think of trials addicts page on facebook?

Ben Gosden

Even though they may provide an expected service (hate people who say excellent now as all shops should provide that - tarty have always provided excellent service but its just expected) I won't buy from TA due to the fact they go about there market research/advertising in a way a 12 year old child would when doing a project for school. Well they do use the 12 year olds to do it so that may be a reason.. As for the Facebook page; I unsubscribed months ago.

Right.

I understand a little bit of feedback is good for TA.

My thoughts of the facebook page:

Well managed.

Kept well up to date.

Helps you catch the latest deals.

The Competitions are great.

My thoughts on TA haters who've never even bought from the company:

You shouldn't knock it until you've tried it.

And no, I'm not brown nosing.

I wouldn't say their website is kept up to date, I always text Ben with my orders as he has a lot more stuff in than what's on the site

But I do agree with all the rest, cheaper than tarty and just as good service; I always use TA now.

• Like 2

I wouldn't say their website is kept up to date, I always text Ben with my orders as he has a lot more stuff in than what's on the site
But this is due to them not purchasing there products through the official importer. I personally think they're experienced in the world of trials but don't really no how to run a business; two completely different things.

But this is due to them not purchasing there products through the official importer. I personally think they're experienced in the world of trials but don't really no how to run a business; two completely different things.

Their new, surely that will come with time.

• Like 1

But I do agree with all the rest, cheaper than tarty and just as good service; I always use TA now.

Oooo friend.

• Like 1

Pretty sure Ben orders through the correct dealers as it has a news letter from echo stating it. The discount is nothing to do with that, he told me why but I can't remember :P

This is why they don't deserve my time nor money.

If you're gonna do it and try to undercut everyone else, do it properly. Go down the right paths for running a business, pay your dues, advertise yourself instead of getting some goon no-one really knows of to big you up every week, actually be part of the scene instead of a number people text and if you can still do things cheaper then fair play to you; I might give you some thought before going back to the tarts.

I'd like to know how any warranty issues have been resolved?

Maybe that's one for another time though. As for the facebook page, i really couldn't give less of a shit.

• Like 3

Pretty sure Ben orders through the correct dealers as it has a news letter from echo stating it.

Yet TartyBikes is the only UK dealer on Echo's website...so unless Trials Addict buys from someone other than TartyBikes and then ships it to the UK on their own.

Edited by AndrewEH1