Jaf bikes - 24" Street Frame and Fork.

Rob Leech

I don't know of anyone who bought a JAF frame around that time and is still riding it now, so I imagine that it'd probably be in pieces somewhere.

Dez still has his +100bb 24, he was on about building it up again on Saturday when I spoke to him. All it needs are wheels and it's done

Negative.

I believe this one went over to somewhere in the Americas though I can't remember where and could very easily be wrong. I saw this one in the flesh when I called in to pick mine up and it looked far nicer in person that the pictures suggest. No idea of the whereabouts/state of either this or my old setup now though.

Dez still has his +100bb 24, he was on about building it up again on Saturday when I spoke to him. All it needs are wheels and it's done

It hasn't been built up for a while so that doesn't really count in terms of longevity :P

Luke - think you might be thinking of Maxwell Duryea's build, possibly...

Hey Rob, out of interest how much do these weight compared to steel inspireds? How much would the frame/fork be? Looks like Jaf website is down!

They've stopped trading so you won't be getting a frame from them... Unless there's something I've missed.