Rockman Radix v2

thinkdougie

Hi guys, some may know I recently cracked my echo 24 and I've been lucky enough to afford one of these :) First impressions are brilliant, feels alot better than my old frame, and is just as light too! Spec and pictures below :)

Frame: Rockman Radix v2 with carbon protector, born steel bb and trial tech steel snail cams

Forks: Neon 24 four bolts

Front wheel: Echo tr hub, Halo spokes and nipples, Viz 2013 front rim, White echo rim tape and Kenda small block 2.1"

Rear wheel: Echo tr hub, Echo tr 14t sproket, Halo spokes and nipples, Viz 2013 rear rim, White echo rim tape and Schwalbe fat albert

Steam: Neon 150x30

Handlebars: Trial tech SL's with neon foam grips.

Cranks: Try all elite 175mm

Pedals: Trial Tech Magnesium

Freewheel: Echo SL with trial tech half bash ring

Brakes: Front and rear magura 05's rawed bodies, leavers and cylinders, Stan ti leaver bolts, Plastic backing coust pads (f&r), TNN washerless clamps (f&r)

Chain: 610hx

img0455gn.jpg
img0456zk.jpg
img0457xv.jpg
img0458tb.jpg
Edited by thinkdougie

Love it Mike.

The cars far nicer than a huge majority of the cheaply done chav Corsa's that are about. Loads of time put into it and carefully done.
Seen it a few times and although I'm not a huge fan of them, it really looks the business. Sets it apart from the cheapo mods that are out there.

One of the best looking 24's I've seen! :) (but the car's horrible :P)

Why hate the car? Its been magazine featured and Does 0-60 in 5 seconds Lol.

Odd..Both my radix's are 100x stiffeer than echo's.

to be honest I can't really tell, I get on the bike and ride it, im not a feely person

what forks are they? neons? and are they any good?

Yeah Neons. Amazing! My front brake has improved 10000000% since putting these on.

Lovely bike, gash car.

Again. Mag featured. Astra vxr engine, 300bhp and capable of 170mph. Not bad for a corsa eh?

Love it Mike.

The cars far nicer than a huge majority of the cheaply done chav Corsa's that are about. Loads of time put into it and carefully done.

Seen it a few times and although I'm not a huge fan of them, it really looks the business. Sets it apart from the cheapo mods that are out there.

Cheers Sam. Anyone with half a clue about cars will know that it isnt my radiator popping out my front bumper, its my intercooler....

I don't understand why his cars getting slated when the topics about a bike? Which is lovely.. The car is nice too, they're fairly cheap, and they drive very well. Not too bad looking either.

Thanks alot :)

That car make not be peoples taste in looks, but it goes like stink. 300bhp

<3

Edited by thinkdougie

i dont think a 1.2 twinport corsa does 0-60 in 5 secounds :P

Trials-forum.co.uk

I don't understand why his cars getting slated when the topics about a bike? Which is lovely.. The car is nice too, they're fairly cheap, and they drive very well. Not too bad looking either.

• Like 1

Lol. I read that out loud in a few different accents to see which was the funniest, and I think it's got to be Mexican.

no'ing-em is better

i cant understand why he takes a picture of his bike deliberately next to his car,

and then moans when people slate it? :S

Trials-forum.co.uk

exactly what i thought

Edited by stunt man t

no'ing-em is better
i cant understand why he takes a picture of his bike deliberately next to his car,

Because his car is pretty sick?

Just because you're too retarded that you missed the twatting great intercooler hanging off the front, and him clearly stating it's got an Astra VXR lump in it doesn't mean he shouldn't have moaned. He moaned because you judged it without getting all the facts, which I'm guessing happens a lot what with it being a Corsa.

Be nice to the chap. He has some cool toys!

Edited by Muel
  • Like 2

Bike looks amazing, looks like it rides mint. The car goes like hell, I've been in it, its one of the fastest accelerating cars I've ever been in, and it handles amazing

i dont think a 1.2 twinport corsa does 0-60 in 5 secounds :P

Read...

Good job he said it had an engine conversion then. In the same post you quoted ;)

Bike looks good (Y)

Thanks alot :)

its not VAG so i lost interest

no'ing-em is better

exactly what i thought

Stop trolling my thread. I took a picture of my bike next to my car because they both meam alot to me.

Because his car is pretty sick?

Just because you're too retarded that you missed the twatting great intercooler hanging off the front, and him clearly stating it's got an Astra VXR lump in it doesn't mean he shouldn't have moaned. He moaned because you judged it without getting all the facts, which I'm guessing happens a lot what with it being a Corsa.

Be nice to the chap. He has some cool toys!

Thanks alot man! (Y)

Bike looks amazing, looks like it rides mint. The car goes like hell, I've been in it, its one of the fastest accelerating cars I've ever been in, and it handles amazing

(Y)