Worst looking bike?

nicolasp1405

First i want to thanks every one for participating in my last topics for the best looking pure and street trial bikes..

We've all seen some pretty nice bike latly, but now lets go to the opposite side...

What could be the worst looking bike you've ever seen, street, pure trial or any other ugly things related to trial...

Lest see what you got us trials-forumers... ;)

despite speedrace making some of the prettiest bikes, they also made this howler....white stickys top off the beating with the ugly hammer this so clearly had. looks like it was made by a visually impaired person that normally deals with light rigging, this is a winner/loser whichever way you look at it imo.

jh6f.jpg1.jpg

2.jpg

how it looks from the side

2008-SR-ROAR-20.jpg

despite speedrace making some of the prettiest bikes, they also made this howler....white stickys top off the beating with the ugly hammer this so clearly had. looks like it was made by a visually impaired person that normally deals with light rigging, this is a winner/loser whichever way you look at it imo.

how it looks from the side

I tried to post this buy for some reason it wouldnt let me :P