Tarty Days 2014?

Theo Sanders

Just out of interest....Is anyone arriving (if allowed) on the friday? Im on night shift on the sunday evening and MAY be tempted to drive down,stop over Friday and Saturday night then head back up at dawn!

Fairly sure they'll be setting up the stands and banners, fences, signs etc all day from about midday onwards on Friday, you will probably be allowed to camp but I doubt you'll be allowed to ride.

I'm sure of this because I've seen it asked a few times before for previous years.

I've just read the information on the site and everything I've just written is correct... :)

Edited by Jake.
  • Like 1

It's a shame lee mill quarry is on top of a hill and the riding spread out too much!

Singletrack Weekenders seem to work pretty well there in fairness - having people camping all up in that shit means it's got a pretty good atmosphere once you're all up there. That wind when you're trying to sleep though - no thanks, no thanks...

I was planning on heading down friday (if that was allowed) , and its probably about an 8 hour drive dont fancy doing that on the saturday.

Just out of interest....Is anyone arriving (if allowed) on the friday? Im on night shift on the sunday evening and MAY be tempted to drive down,stop over Friday and Saturday night then head back up at dawn!

http://www.tartybikes.co.uk/events/tarty_days_weekend_ticket/c566p12152.html

When?
The event will be held over the whole weekend of Saturday 24th and Sunday 25th May, starting at 9am on the Saturday. Monday 26th is a UK Bank Holiday and Sunday night camping is included, so you won't need to rush back home on Sunday afternoon / evening and can ride Barrow Farm on the Monday if you wish (however there will be an additional fee payable direct to Barrow Farm for this). If you wish to stay over on the Friday evening too that's no problem, but please note that no riding is permitted on the Friday so we recommend arriving fairly late on. A full detailed time table of the weekend's activities will be published online in the run up to the event.

on the phone to them on Friday and there sending them all out in may. saves folks from loosing them.

Correct - we tried to make it as clear as possible by stating in the first line "Important info - please read through the whole product description before purchasing your ticket, to avoid any future confusion"... Sorry if you guys are missing it but short of flashing neon lights I don't think there's a clearer way.

Wristbands will be sent early May, camping is free on Friday but no riding. Camping is free Sunday but no riding on Monday without paying extra to Barrow Farm.

• Like 5