Tarty Days 2014?

Theo Sanders

I'm no where near prepared. What time are people getting down there tomorrow (friday)

I was planning on getting there for around 8, but I may try get there for just after 11 instead when the dartford crossing is free.

I don't wanna wake too many people up when I arrive though.

I'm packed and ready to go, I'm setting off tomorrow morning about 10am, going to go into London first have a ride round as I've never been. Get some tea then head to radical bikes and get setup ready for the morning. Please don't rain.

Where will you be?

I might be free for a few hours riding in central London

Not a bad weekend. Hate riding in the wet though, hence getting plastered with the donny lads on Saturday. Had a good laugh on the night though, plying Vincent, dani and Abel with cans of fosters and discussing the champions league final. Turns out dani is an athletico Madrid fan. And Vincent likes a few ales judging by the way his eyes lit up when I sorted him a can out

• Like 2

Not a bad weekend. Hate riding in the wet though, hence getting plastered with the donny lads on Saturday. Had a good laugh on the night though, plying Vincent, dani and Abel with cans of fosters and discussing the champions league final. Turns out dani is an athletico Madrid fan. And Vincent likes a few ales judging by the way his eyes lit up when I sorted him a can out

Free beer! Whats not to like!

Amazing amazing weekend. Thanks to all who organized, see post in happy thread for some banter haha.

Who was the lad with Brad Johnson, silver limey 4, had a go pro. Caught me falling through the main box hahaha.

• Like 2

So that was a pretty fun weekend. Did spend most of it thinking "I'm sure I recognise that person..." without actually knowing who anyone was, but catching up with Bessell, Joe, Anal, Slinger, etc. was awesome as always.

When Tarty Days eventually happens on a completely sunny weekend it's going to be pretty, pretty, pretty good.

• Like 4