Tarty Days 2014?

Theo Sanders

If your wanting to do a north version no point doing things by half. Place in aviemore have put in alot of work to set up a trials area.

Haha, yeah that is very North! We'd end up with the same whinging, just from Southerners instead :P

• Like 2

Tell you what I'm looking forward to having a drink with people I haven't seen in ages and people I've never met before. No keyboards,no forum...just banter and having a laugh. The way we all started trials....minus the drinking at the same time (awaits geordie stereotype joke).

• 2 weeks later...

Just booked 2 tickets and my mate is booking another 2 this week. 2 of us on fourplays, 1 on a zoot dd and the other lad is on a stock mad phase 1.2, be good to meet everyone off here and learn how to ride.

ill be on the crappiest 20" blue bike with a fat grey helmet and plasters on it, see you there :P

Which of your boys are coming Jake?

Nobody, all the Waterlooville lot either too poor or busy. Jack only likes small rides on natural stuff now, and Josh safe to say I could probably bet money he won't go even if tickets were free.

Nobody, all the Waterlooville lot either too poor or busy. Jack only likes small rides on natural stuff now, and Josh safe to say I could probably bet money he won't go even if tickets were free.

I might go

Tomorrow I go to work and ask my boss about this weekend. If he say yes, I will have a ticket soon instead of a seat

TARTYDAYS HERE I COME, TICKET BOUGHT YESSSSSSSS

Time to book your plane ticket too haha, what airport are you flying to? If you get the train to Chelmsford I should be able to pick you up.

Providing the Caddy hasn't broken again by then lol.

Edited by Jake.

Time to book your plane ticket too haha, what airport are you flying to? If you get the train to Chelmsford I should be able to pick you up.

Providing the Caddy hasn't broken again by then lol.

The closest Airport is London Stansted, so probably there, but might take a lorry to London, around Dartford or Belvedere

• 3 weeks later...

Adam, is there any facilities to park a lorry with a trailer with approx 40 tonnes of meat?

Joke aside, I can sort out the travel with lorries to London, then I will get there somehow :)

what smugglers you gonna be hitch hiking with? it doesnt sound right at all :P

what smugglers you gonna be hitch hiking with? it doesnt sound right at all :P

I will travel with lorries for free, and I will earn money meanwhile, if you know what I mean ;)

I work at a transport company and lorries go to London and I will go with one of the drivers :D

Edited by UKHippY