The under the influence thread

The_Zulu

Was payday yesterday, finished work at half three today after a nine and a half hour shift.

Spent two hours monged out on the sofa, got up had the men's triple S

Now up at the pub and I intend to wake up somewhere strange tomorrow.. I'll let you know how it goes :D

Me and a mate came down to where our mate works tonight. Its a Carvery but we just came down to drink, ended up getting one for £3.69, pretty much as much food as you want haha. Its fairly shit but shit food and drink go well haha.

Arsenal played at 3 so been drinking since then. Almost persuaded the misis to join TF as an agony aunt! Haha shes asleep in bed in the living room and I'm watching money ball with a glass full of whiskey... just got a f**king great job I'm about to start. Life is pretty bliss right now

Edited by Simpson

Arsenal played at 3 so been drinking since then. Almost persuaded the misis to join TF as an agony aunt! Haha shes asleep in bed in the living room and I'm watching money ball with a glass full of whiskey... just got a f**king great job I'm about to start. Life is pretty bliss right now

Hats off to you there! I'd drink to that. Sounds awesome.

Edited by Jake.