The under the influence thread

The_Zulu

Just a blocker. Irrespective of my previous comment lets keep this booze related.

I've enjoyed a glamorous night of lager, white wine and some bloody lovely port, which is by far my most favoured drink. Along with some 90s tracks and photos of my youth it's been a brilliant night.

Say boom boom boom, let me hear say waaay ohhh...

Me and a friend where practicing fighting I told her to punch Mr so I could try dodge she did miss me at first but then backslaped me in face

I've done some daft stuff while highly inebriated, but this tops the list.. Asking someone to hit you, how drunk were you?!

WAAAAY OHHH. Couldn't resist.

Drank the most I've had in literally about 2 years last night, also the first time I've drunk with my lady friend and we've almost been together 2 years :) good night and had both a maccas breakfast and I went back for a bigmac :P

I hate not drinking for more than two months plus because I seem to get really drunk after about seven or eight pints, how did you fare?

I also hope you didn't go to bed before you went to McDonald's or you fail as a man!

Does it normally take you more?!

Jeeeeesus i'm gone after about 3 these days. Can't stand the bloated feeling haha

My standard quiet night out costs me £30, which is bang on ten pints of John smiths.

Three or four pints of lager and I'm out of it though, I find some drinks get me drunk seriously quick where as others, such as bitter I can drink my fair share

Must admit I do feel pretty full after about seven and I p*** like a fire hose every fifteen minutes

I hate not drinking for more than two months plus because I seem to get really drunk after about seven or eight pints, how did you fare?

I also hope you didn't go to bed before you went to McDonald's or you fail as a man!

Well I usually only have 4-5 pints and maybe a few shots but I managed to spend about £100odd on Saturday and I don't think I bought any rounds, didn't fare too badly though I handle drink quite well and wasn't even hanging the next day :)

Well I usually only have 4-5 pints and maybe a few shots but I managed to spend about £100odd on Saturday and I don't think I bought any rounds, didn't fare too badly though I handle drink quite well and wasn't even hanging the next day :)

That's not bad at all!

But £100 on a night out?! I refuse to spend over £50 and usually when I do I suffer the next day, badly.

A few of the old friends from cadets and I went out on Saturday night for a few in honor of one of our friends who died last Sunday in a motorcycle accident.

The night started slow and gloomy as expected but after three of four pints and some decent music as well as unexpected company from random people on a stag do all dressed like women it turned out to be a good night.

I ask you all to raise your glass next time you go out for Simon who died in a motor cycle accident at the tender age of 25.

The money must've gone to travel/drugs/club entry then?