The under the influence thread

The_Zulu

Thursday night, I went to a bar completely alone. Had few beers smoked some cigars listened to some music watching girls....

It was alright, met with the DJ and the technician and an a friend who I have seen a long time ago.

What should I say, after 2 years on the computer all the time it is not a bad start :)

Different kind of influence I know but me and a few friends got caught for possession last night, only a bit of weed but they searched my mates car and none of us had smoked yet but he's still really nervous about his lisence. We all have an interview at some point today which is making him more nervous.

TL:DR got caught rolling in mates car, will he get f**ked?

When a few of my mates got caught with a few babyj's when we were all like fifteen they just sent warning letters to everyone's parents.

I believe the first time you get caught for possession it is just a warning but the second time it's a fine and a record.

Dealing is a complete different matter.

Be careful what you say in your interviews as not to make it sound like you all chipped in and gave one person the money to pick up, that person can get slapped with dealing even though he was just getting it for you guys.

Either way, you shouldn't be too worried, possession isn't that bad

Hope I helped and good luck!

That's a bit strange haha

well in the past 2 years I did not really go out so I have no one to go out

I know that it is strange, but you know, I should start somewhere. If I stay home I would have the same amount of friends...

Well, you should know that I am 1 meter 80 something centimetre tall, so I am lather tall, I have black Mohawk (although most of the time it is not standing for example that night), and I have deep voice. I could be creepy as well.

I completely agree mate, gotta get out there. I was just picking up on the "watching girls" part which made me think of just some guy in the corner of a pub drooling over some women making them feel incredibly uncomfortable. I know that's not you but just the thought that came to my head.

I've gone to the pub a few times on my own just for a few pints, it's quite nice to have some alone time now and again :) I never try to initiate convo with people though, just sat there in a different atmosphere to being at home.

• Like 1

I completely agree mate, gotta get out there. I was just picking up on the "watching girls" part which made me think of just some guy in the corner of a pub drooling over some women making them feel incredibly uncomfortable. I know that's not you but just the thought that came to my head.

I've gone to the pub a few times on my own just for a few pints, it's quite nice to have some alone time now and again :) I never try to initiate convo with people though, just sat there in a different atmosphere to being at home.

Surprised they didn't ask you where your dad was, seeing a little fella like you in the pub alone must be quite worrying to people who don't know you x

• Like 2

I try not to and hopefully I am not, although I am a scary man. In the morning I was half asleep and I was walking out and saw someone in the living room, I nearly got a heart attack. it was my mirror image from the living room door...

I usually reading a newspaper on reading something on my phone (disclaimer: I have a smart phone now but I hate if someone goes on facebook or just do something with a phone in a group.)

I should go there tonight as well, charge my battery and read some articles.

Guys

Guys

Guys listen to me

Vodka redbull

Amazing

Guys

Itis

Aweeeesoooome

If you're 14. Irregardless of the fact that one is a depressant and the other a stimulant the taste is horrific. Of all the things that go well (and compliment vodka) I have no idea why you'd pick red bull..... it actually causes me to loose brain cells it's that stupid.

I really hate the culture of "drinking to get f**ked" vs having a drink that actually tastes good and is made from decent ingredients. Have a few vespa martinis and see how well you stand up, whilst at the same time having had a few good tasting, well made drinks.

If you're 14. Irregardless of the fact that one is a depressant and the other a stimulant the taste is horrific. Of all the things that go well (and compliment vodka) I have no idea why you'd pick red bull..... it actually causes me to loose brain cells it's that stupid.

I really hate the culture of "drinking to get f**ked" vs having a drink that actually tastes good and is made from decent ingredients. Have a few vespa martinis and see how well you stand up, whilst at the same time having had a few good tasting, well made drinks.

I was about to completely disagree with you on the vodka redbull thing. Then you mentioned my favourite drink and I saw I was wrong.

I can't tell you all how annoying this thread has been over this month. Bring on February.

Personally I am against energy drinks, but with vodka I love them.

I am bigger fan of Roses, and beers, especially the fine belgian beers, or the tequila beer!

actually I am not that type of drinker who like to get drunk, actually I get drunk very occasionally from the drinking, but it is just happened and I needed it

I was about to completely disagree with you on the vodka redbull thing. Then you mentioned my favourite drink and I saw I was wrong.

I can't tell you all how annoying this thread has been over this month. Bring on February.

Well you got a point:/

Ha, they're fairly serious. Might have to make a couple tonight. Not so many places to pick up Lillet though which makes it tricky.

Personally I am against energy drinks, but with vodka I love them.

I am bigger fan of Roses, and beers, especially the fine belgian beers, or the tequila beer!

actually I am not that type of drinker who like to get drunk, actually I get drunk very occasionally from the drinking, but it is just happened and I needed it

Well you got a point:/

I just think they're symbolic of the sort of drinking culture we have now where people buy sugary, colourful drinks with cocktails served in pitchers....it's just so tacky and cheap. There has been such a good drinking culture in the past from the simple ale-house setup to hotel lounge cocktail bars....that was the norm. Now you have to endure some hybrid dub-step shite 'n' B music and queue for 86 minutes to get a shite drink that is 70% water and leaves your teeth feeling as though they've been formed of fur. It's just so low-rent, but at the same time not really significantly cheaper than just going somewhere decent and having nicely made drinks.

I don't want juice in my drink, and I don't want it to taste like skittles or some other sweet. Make it good. Make it strong, and let's have a little class about it.

I just think they're symbolic of the sort of drinking culture we have now where people buy sugary, colourful drinks with cocktails served in pitchers....it's just so tacky and cheap. There has been such a good drinking culture in the past from the simple ale-house setup to hotel lounge cocktail bars....that was the norm. Now you have to endure some hybrid dub-step shite 'n' B music and queue for 86 minutes to get a shite drink that is 70% water and leaves your teeth feeling as though they've been formed of fur. It's just so low-rent, but at the same time not really significantly cheaper than just going somewhere decent and having nicely made drinks.

I don't want juice in my drink, and I don't want it to taste like skittles or some other sweet. Make it good. Make it strong, and let's have a little class about it.

I reckon you go to the wrong bar then. here we have proper metal/rock/mixed music bars, with proper drinks in Belfast