How to get contact with a girl who you do not know?

HippY

Beforehand someone cries out what this forum became:

The reason why I put it into chitchat is simple: after I realized that after spending a year or two learning about computers and just realized that I know enough things, I also realized that I do not have any girlfriend. or girl friend.

So my question: you are alone in the pub, and you see a girl, and you want to start communicating with her, but do not want to seem like a guy who just want to have an intercourse. How would you do that?

Also, saying that I am riding a trials bike would not be a winner, as it would be difficult to explain what is it.

I think the first port of call is to address the 'alone in a pub' bit. Try chatting to people on a friends basis first, because having a group that you are at the pub with will make the next bit easier.

Once you're in a group, there will inevitably be girls in it, plus the moral support if you want to get chatting to another group containing a girl that catches your eye.

Hmm, maybe just go up to her and make small talk. Keep eye contact and smile.

Could you possibly go to a club with some friends to ease you into it where most people are drunk haha? That's where I met my gf haha

I go to this school for half a year, and this is a new town, so atm I do not have any friends who want to go out with me

But actually I try to do that, although the last train leaves at 11 pm...

I think the first port of call is to address the 'alone in a pub' bit. Try chatting to people on a friends basis first, because having a group that you are at the pub with will make the next bit easier.

Once you're in a group, there will inevitably be girls in it, plus the moral support if you want to get chatting to another group containing a girl that catches your eye.

thats a good idea, thanks! I actually trying that, but I will keep on trying!

"Hello"

not a bad tactic lol

they are the only reason why I have netflix

You've been at school for half a year? School is literally the best place to meet people, since you're gonna be meeting the same people on a regular basis.

Just ask a couple of mates you feel you get on best if they wanna go pub for a few drinks, or even round each others places. Watch football or whatever you wanna do to chill.

If you get on well enough they'll bring you into their friend circle.

well there was a guy and we got on really well, but he started to work full time, and we do not really see each other that often, so yeah.

I am trying that but with small success, not sure why though

Maybe it is just me

anyway, I will try it next week, at Killswitch engage concert. Or I just get sh*tfaced. yeah, probably that will happen

Thanks for the help guys!

Or I just get sh*tfaced. yeah, probably that will happen

If you actually want it to happen you'll put the effort in and not let it come to that...

Don't give up.

It's like the all or nothing stage of a diet. Person is doing okay with sticking to good foods, then has a chocolate bar and thinks ahh f**k it nevermind and carries on their non-diet lifestyle.

• Like 1

The 'girl in the pub' is only attractive superficially, you don't know her, and that will always cause problems with the approach. Try frends of friends (girls that is) and that kind of thing, you'll find liking them for more than their looks but their personality aswell is a big help, and the ability to comunicate far easier

• Like 1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Uzu58N-Sso#t=0

this video has some helpful tips on picking up women among other things :) hope it helps. make sure you watch the whole video though

Do you have a cigarette? it is funny, especially know how eastern europe looks like :D

Don't give up.

Ill try to keep myself together, you are right

• Like 1

Plenty of fish / tinder.

Mutual friends is key.

Spot the girl you like. Start chatting with one of her male friends. If all goes well he might introduce you to the girls, and may even say "this is Sandra, she is Brians gf' then you'll know not to persue. Point being, if one of their friends intoduces you, you might look like less of a rapist.

Sounds like you're more into rock than a lot of people, try and target rock clubs / bars or like you say, the bar at a concert (is a Killswitch Engage gig a 'concert'? Interesting).

Where do you live? You sound French but live in Ireland?

• Like 1

I am Hungarian but I live in Northern Ireland

yea, and people here often thinks of my accent as it is French... how do you read my accent?

im not really sure what is the difference between a concert and a gig honestly. They will play here with few other bands

actually I prefer electronic music as well, and yeah, I like to go to that bar (I was there once)

Thank you everyone for your help!

I think next week (at the weekend I am working..) i will try these advises! :)

Also, firstly prepare to be knocked back a few times. Think of it this way: I'm sure at some point girls have come up to you and said they fancy you and there may not be anything 'wrong' with them, but you might turn them down just because they arn't your type or you have a gf or you're out of town or you simply can't be arsed. The same could happen when you ask. Don't think of it as a personal thing against you.

Girls are just like boys, they like to be hit on, they all want sex and although they will have their guard up at first, you'l be able to slowly chip away at it until you're swimming in her vaginal juices.

And whatever you do, DO NOT mention trials.

Good luck!

Ditch any cheesy pick up lines. Keep it simple and either buy her a drink over the bar and ask barman/barmaid to say it was you and wave as she gets it. Then pop over and say hi and ask her name and ask if she minds you joining her. Or be blatant and go over and ask her if she'd like a drink… Keep eye contact at all times and be yourself…

This way you find out where you stand quickly instead of wasting time when she has a b/f or aint interested.

Ditch any cheesy pick up lines. Keep it simple and either buy her a drink over the bar and ask barman/barmaid to say it was you and wave as she gets it. Then pop over and say hi and ask her name and ask if she minds you joining her. Or be blatant and go over and ask her if she'd like a drink… Keep eye contact at all times and be yourself…

This way you find out where you stand quickly instead of wasting time when she has a b/f or aint interested.

i got with a girl once by bien pissed out me face and insulting her and not remembering it at all! Month and half later i bumped into her she asked me if i remebered what i said then proceeded to tell me and i got her a drink to say sorry and, Boom 3 year relationship hahaha! who'd have thought?

• Like 1

Are you joking? That's an awesome starting point imo and always works well. Not saying you spend hours on the forum but doing the sport anyway..

Nope.. Nah I sorta am, just when you describe what you do its potentially better to discuss the 'Danny Mac' side of things rather than the 'dressing up in lycra and jumping on some pallets' side. I think its good to discuss riding in general, although can just be easier to say bmx or mountain biking for sake of argument.

Nope.. Nah I sorta am, just when you describe what you do its potentially better to discuss the 'Danny Mac' side of things rather than the 'dressing up in lycra and jumping on some pallets' side. I think its good to discuss riding in general, although can just be easier to say bmx or mountain biking for sake of argument.

F'that, rant on about what you enjoy, if your going to get on she'll need to like you for what you are, lycra n all Edited by *gentlydoesit