Virus

aener

I've been trying to film for a long while now, but only managed to collect six clips in around three months.

Matt mentioned riding, and said he'd like to film some lines, so I jumped at the chance. This video is what we filmed yesterday, plus those six extra lines of mine and two more of his.

I like it :)

P.S. About 'that' transition: I don't understand. I've gone through it frame-by-frame in the project file and it lines up perfectly, but refuses to export as it is on the timeline.

Tried exporting four time and it's always the same. Sucks, but whatever.

• Like 1

Thanks guys :)

Been on 20" rear for a few months now Sam - really love it. Several benefits and no drawbacks!

If you don't like the music, you can turn the volume all the way down until you can't hear it.

That's exactly what that row of little vertical bars next to the "HD" toggle is designed to do, just in case you weren't aware.

• Like 4

Thanks guys :)

Been on 20" rear for a few months now Sam - really love it. Several benefits and no drawbacks!

If you don't like the music, you can turn the volume all the way down until you can't hear it.

That's exactly what that row of little vertical bars next to the "HD" toggle is designed to do, just in case you weren't aware.

Thanks, i didn´t know that.