Riding Shoes

trialsbikingnunn

similar to the5/10 then? Ideally I'd love amother pair of the ribos I have now, got the off here about 2 years ago, been spot on. Not too keen on the jisties (so) the huge ankle protection looks gash

A fair bit stiffer again than five 10 guide tennie. Also more than twice the price of ribos. It sounds like you should maybe stick with ribos

Think these come in black to http://amg-bikes.com/en/clothes-shoes/283-ribo-racing-yellow-shoes.html

Edited by dave33

• 2 weeks later...

As my 5ten Spitfire have gotten a bit old I decided to give the Adidas Terrex Swift Solo a try. I wouldn't say that these shoes are comfortable as they are very tight (nothing for wide feet like mine). The grip is alright but nothing compared to my 5ten. I don't know if it's better with caged pedals but with my Wellgos the 5ten are just better (and more comfortable).

I have the normal Terrex Solos and I have no problem with my wide feet, the swifts must be smaller. I also wear them pretty much everyday as well though the grip does suffer slightly in the wet. Probably going to give some Fivetens a try next unless I can blag a cheap discount from my cousin for the Adidas.

• 5 months later...

UBER BUMP ALERT!!!

My Terrex Solos are finally on the way out (well probably a few more months use in them to be honest) after 2 years so I've just ordered a pair of these http://www.bike-discount.de/en/buy/slack-cruiser-outdoor-shoes-129231/varid-144735?currency=3&delivery_country=190&gclid=CjwKEAjwns6hBRDTpb_jkbTv1UYSJACBhberZFi_rIQt_qMz4YNIwNbzXvhQ9_NWwZb11hjRddOjrRoCl5vw_wcB to replace them.

Stealth sole and bargain price is good for me, just hope they're as comfy as these.

Still can't beat Terrex Solos though, like I said I've had mine over 2 years wearing them for riding, walking and just generally and they have lasted longer than any other pair of shoes I've ever owned. Just searched the forum and mine arrived on 21st Sept 2012 so well worth the £45 they cost me!

The Adidas terrex solos look so sick. Couldn't find any of the B grade ones on ebay and they are quite pricey otherwise. I didn't realise they were walking shoes though!

I got these tonight for walking but hopefully they might even be up to trials abuse?! Seeing as though the terrex are walking shoes.

http://www.sportsdirect.com/karrimor-summit-mens-walking-shoes-183030?colcode=18303026