The f**king weirdest thing just happened like

dann2707

Okay so i'm upstairs truing my bike wheel, the music is completely off as I gotta concentrate.

My Mum usually comes home at this time (at the time) and walks home, so I hear her come in and she's obviously on the phone presuming to my Dad, can hear her talking to him how she normally talks to him etc for around a minute.

10 minutes later I go downstairs later to the garage to get some files for my bike and my mum must be outside doing gardening as she's not inside.

I go back inside and up to my room and my Mum calls me down as she wants me to bring her something down the stairs (she's got her walking boots on and doesn't want to get the carpet muddy)

I go downstairs and say to her, "Where did you go? You came in and didn't say hello"

She replies with, "What are you talking about, i've just got home now this second?"

I am now in a state of what the actual f**k as I 100% heard her talking on the phone downstairs, the house was absolutely silent with no music on so I can't blame it on that. She isn't lying as she crossed her heart on her Grandsons life.

ARGGGHHHHHH

Edited by dann2707