TF Curborough Day - Final Info

AdamR28

Yup that's the way it works. We'll split into 2 or 3 equal groups as well, for the reasons mentioned earlier.

Dan, if you haven't already paid for your geo and corner weighting and you fancy saving some money give me a shout. I could do your geo FOC if you paid mates rates for the corner weighting (Y)

On a similar note, in case anyone's thinking of getting the bug and wants some tyres... http://www.trials-forum.co.uk/topic/174368-the-car-thread/?p=2625673

BRAWWWWPAPAPAPA BRAWWWWWWWWWWWP

Advice to everybody doing Curby.

Watch loads of videos.

On the hairpin 180 bend before the straight, stay as far left for as late as you possibly can. Getting the earliest, straightest, fastest exit to that corner is hugely important.

I'm excited.

It is.

I could take the Golf, it will be 90% done. But my worry is that it won't be mapped so I won't be overly happy about driving it two hours to thrash it for a day to drive it two hours home.

If Mike wants to bring his camera gear and set me up somewhere I could bring the golf and be the papper for the day?

You've got 15 days to get it sorted Jardo :)

I'd quite like to get my exhaust sorted by then but that's not gonna happen.

R-Bizzle, what's your paypal matey?

I couldn't find it in the other threads, but I am just "stealth browsing" while at work so couldn't look in much detail... let me know and I'll chuck the dollars over today.

What's the latest list then Lukey baby?

Basically my plan of being a floater is still there, to ensure we end up with an even number of drivers so to make the groups the same size :) Unless there are less than 10 people in which case I'll jump in to keep the per-person cost down...

Ohps.

I'm sh*t! Haha

I've told my boss I'm away that day. But not booked it formally, or paid R'bird yet.

Sorry chaps, it's not intentional. Just got much stuff going on at present. Will formally submit holiday form tomorrow and pay the R'bird to form it up 100%.

Oh, and then I'll try and put the car together in time.

• Like 1

Gents, In all seriousness I am really not sure I'm going to make this.

I've been struggling to commit 100% due to not actually having a working car currently, and despite working on it every possible spare hour I have, including every evening for the last week or more, certain things, like the weather, are really f**king it up for me.

I absolutely hate to be the one to let the side down, but what started out as a very simple splitter replacement uncovered LOTS of issues when I stripped it down, and frankly, it's really pissed me off!

I'll call your boss and get you fired if you need more time with the car.

More seriously though, if an extra set of hands would help let me know. Limited technical knowledge but happy to cut and paint stuff, reassemble things etc. and have a few days off early next week so could head across. Fingers crossed you're able to get it back up and running one way or another.