TF Curborough Day - Final Info

AdamR28

well, it was at the time, sadly it's just not going to happen though :(

if I hadn't spent a day on Ash's car I'd have my own done in time :lol: What a fail. haha.

Will be done on Saturday. Just no chance of having it ready before.

f**k you, Ash.

Nick, offer still stands - if an extra set of hands would make the difference I can head across tomorrow.

Oi and Oi! You loved it. and I came to help you another day, shame my suspension "fell" to pieces so we had to fix that in the rain eh?

Duncy, if the 406 proves useless I'd be happy to share a space and do a half-day each? The super slow/stiff gear change is my main worry, along with it's chronic lack of guts. On the bright side, I don't give the tiniest bit of a crap about it, which should make it quite fun. (it cost barely more than scrap money and I commute by bike.)

I'm happy to do that, you're welcome to have a go in my ropey mx5 too (cracked tyres and seized brakes but I don't want to spend any money on it cause I'm moving abroad :lol:). I'm also equally happy to just take pictures all day.

Don't suppose anyone has a micro SD card I could borrow for the day, do they?

Needs to be better than Class 10 though, only drawback...

Think I've got an 8gb one in my fly 6 light/camera, will check its specs later.

Think I've got an 8gb one in my fly 6 light/camera, will check its specs later.

Thanks mate but that'll be too small unfortunately. I've got a 32gb that fills up very quickly.

Needs to be 32 or 64gb really. No worries if nobody has one, I was just hoping to get a decent amount of footage.

Thanks mate but that'll be too small unfortunately. I've got a 32gb that fills up very quickly.

Needs to be 32 or 64gb really. No worries if nobody has one, I was just hoping to get a decent amount of footage.

Only takes a couple of minutes to download the data from a mSD to a laptop...

Can we not get a £65 worth of lap dance from someone?

See Jardo's last post in the Tinder thread, she'll do :D

Cheers Luke - that'd be a good way to do it if you don't mind? Will bring cash along tomorrow for you. Looking forward to it!