Vapers Thread

JT!

Aren't the coils suppose to be in the middle?? Then you would have even amount of cotton on each side. Here's my Goblin below.

Yes.

Like i said, first build, haha.

Massive dense clouds though.

Anyone use temp control im thinking of getting a hana modz v4 or a vapor shark rnda40 and get some nickel, but dunno if its worth the money

yeah, I use ipv4s, snow wolf, xcube2 & t-gi2.

In preference I use pure nickel not ni200, ti is a cnut to use. I love it when it's a fresh build but after a day or so it's time for a new coil. No dry hits is awesome on a dripper, acedemic in a tank.

I have heard mixed reviews about the snow wolf, I quite like the sx m class mini and anything with an evolve dna chip in it. I'm kinda over drippers there fun to begin with but after a while they get annoying. deffo the way forward though it seems temp control.

For me its yihi over evolv any day!

Even I've got mixed thoughts on the snow wolf, but it's still the best temp control of all I own.

Seems odd to me you preferring tanks, I've got loads but I always pick up a dripper to vape on first.

On a side note.. I usually set up my temp control coils on a mech, much easier to get rid of hot spots. No way of doing that on a temp device as the coil never glows ;)

I was thinking of the pre made coils

Now your just being lazy. Lol

Temp control tanks.. get many dry hits with your tank? Nor me.

Nickle pre made get better clouds than pre made kanthal coils somtimes, but half the longevity and little necessity to it (due to not dry hitting anyway) makes them seem more a materialistic purchase to me

Edited by *gentlydoesit

If you buy something that goes out of stock, then is discontinued you get a store credit?! How can they keep my money if they never had the item to sell me in the first place?!! PayPal claim there. Then one package was stuck in 'shipping', never left port! PayPal claim there too. Most of their stock is poor quality, screws rusting is a classic, and you can beat their prices by a few dollars every time (if you look hard enough ;) )

Tis my time of the month, rant over :)

Urgh, fasttech is not fast. Week and a half before they even mail it out.

I have a new velocity, a cloud champ and a couple of tridents in stock if your still after an rda? Pm me ;)

Edited by *gentlydoesit

I'm good thanks, got a Poseidon coming from fast tech. And received my 2nd mutation X v2 clone today. f**ked about with the cotton a little and brought it over the top and back through the other coil, seemed to be a little funny so cut it and brought it back down in the traditional way.

Posiden.. You've got balls tackling a quad build so soon (Y) as a starting point, 8 wraps of 28awg kanthal round a 2mm should be .2-.3 over the 4 coils.

Wicking is just as important as a good coil, trying different methods only helps, even if you just find out what doesn't work ;)

On another topic

Seems there's a taboo about nickel builds.. grim green says it should be fine but won't build his own until the jury's back in on the subject. Pretty ominous even he won't use it! Think I'll be sticking to the ti for temp builds for a bit :|

i received an interesting envelope todaymith some even more interesting contents.thanks mike!

keen on trying the twisted/detwisted/claptonizedish one i saw earlier in this thread

edit:took the first few puffs on a 2.5mm 6 wrap coil at .4 and wow,thats intense

Edited by FamilyBiker
  • Like 1