Vapers Thread

JT!

I don't see any reason why Lambert and Butler (for example) would try and get into the game, they're not going to start making devices and I really don't think they're going to come out with their own juice because anyone who's already vaping would just laugh at the idea, and anyone new is going to quickly find out they can get the same stuff for half the price.

I don't see any reason why Lambert and Butler (for example) would try and get into the game, they're not going to start making devices and I really don't think they're going to come out with their own juice because anyone who's already vaping would just laugh at the idea, and anyone new is going to quickly find out they can get the same stuff for half the price.

That's where your wrong and marks right, big tobacco is already all over this, they own loads of e cig companies, for example BAT British American tobacco (Its four largest-selling brands are Dunhill, Lucky Strike, Kent and Pall Mall, with others including Kool, Benson & Hedges and Rothmans) own Vype.

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=e+cig+companies+owned+big+tobacco&client=ms-android-hms-tef-gb&espv=1&prmd=sn&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0CAgQ_AUoAGoVChMIwoHez9-vxwIVKFrbCh14tQGt&biw=360&bih=511#imgrc=nT1AwXgwnZc5WM%3A

Edited by Dman
  • Like 1

Yeah, I was kind of joking before, but with how aggressively they've tried to defend/protect the tobacco industry in the past, I can't see them idly sitting by as they start haemorrhaging sales. If they've got the tobacco side of their businesses to supplement their vaping/e-cigarette side too they could afford to undercut the competition almost as a form of loss-leader without having to worry about either company actually going under.

EDIT: Hory shet - just looked at the link Karl posted. That's where they're doing it right - instead of going just for sales to regular people, getting your product officially approved to be supplied as a medicine and advertising to kids in games is going to get you the long term dorrah. Those guys are real pieces of shit...

• Like 1

i am glad that their devices are nokia 3210's compared to real mods and atties,with that stuff they will never reach the masses as with cigs.

vapers dont want the tobacco industry to be part of their life anymore,they want an end of all those lies

Edited by FamilyBiker

haha that mofos,10 pounds a week estimate for the refills and stuff^^

i mix my own liquid and need like 2.80 euros a week.

in europe mainland the high court already decided to not declare it as medic products,so glad.

thats why i have litres of juice in the fridge,youll never know what politicians and managers have "in the hand they have behind their back"

nice example for human tolerance,people who for example are working at companies that develop devices with which people kill each other slate vaping^^

is that aimed at me? isn't a vape something that will kill you quicker anyway?

Totally disagree with the previous statement. I've all but stopped using my tanks. For me Rda has the edge atm.

More coils is a misnomer.. 100w over 4 coils is 25w per coil, 50w per coil is more likely to get the best temperature for either flavour or clouds. All depends on the available wattage from your device

for an everyday device I find rda's to annoying to carry around and trying to drip while driving is harder than texting. I have a v3 or v4 subtank I love it, still do use the rba section but so less fuss and effort.

Edited by uk24