Vapers Thread

JT!

depends on the device you have and what your wanting as in flavour or clouds

imo rda's are dead sub ohm tanks are so much more easier no dripping, no leaks, no mess.

I've had an eGo one mini and now have kenghar subox mini kit and they've both leaked. The reason I bought an RDA is because I'm sick of the leaks. I used the subtank mini at home but the RDA when I'm out so I can just toss it in my pocket with a 10ml bottle of juice and not have to worry about it or keep it in a baggy.

Totally disagree with the previous statement. I've all but stopped using my tanks. For me Rda has the edge atm.

More coils is a misnomer.. 100w over 4 coils is 25w per coil, 50w per coil is more likely to get the best temperature for either flavour or clouds. All depends on the available wattage from your device

50W available. Don't care about flavor... at least for the RDA.

I haven't really got my head around all the amps, watts, ohms and volts yet. My mod is only wattage adjustable. When I'm using 1 coil I run it around 25w and the 2 coil RDA at 40w. Am I right in assuming that 4 coils isn't going to make a difference unless I could turn it up to 80w?

I haven't really got my head around all the amps, watts, ohms and volts yet. My mod is only wattage adjustable. When I'm using 1 coil I run it around 25w and the 2 coil RDA at 40w. Am I right in assuming that 4 coils isn't going to make a difference unless I could turn it up to 80w?

My delta2 handles 50w easily, single coil subtank @0.5ohms

exactly

Each coil you put in reduces the resistance and wattage (per coil) by half, but ups the required voltage and ampage. V/ir.

Edited by *gentlydoesit

Yesterday a friend had a bottle of a legal high vape juice called chronic. Having not had a joint since my mid 20's I was reluctant to try it.. I gave in to peer pressure for one hit. Edited by *gentlydoesit

Hey folks .

Been a heavy smoker for a loooooooong time and just wanted to know what people think about the

KIK eGo-c vapers .

ffs do yourself the favour and skip those ballpen writers completely and go for a decent tank atomizer/mod combo

get yourself an istick 20wshort circuit protection etc) and something like an aspire nautilus with airflow control.way more variations possible in setting it to your needs.with egos and such most people fall back to smoking after a few weeks.

from that point you can go in the direction you will find out for yourself

Edited by FamilyBiker

ffs do yourself the favour and skip those ballpen writers completely and go for a decent tank atomizer/mod combo

get yourself an istick 20wshort circuit protection etc) and something like an aspire nautilus with airflow control.way more variations possible in setting it to your needs.with egos and such most people fall back to smoking after a few weeks.

from that point you can go in the direction you will find out for yourself

Ummmmm ok :mellow:

I have no idea what any of that means...

All i want to do is pack up smoking -do i really need what your talking about above ?

Anyone using or experienced a freemax Starre? Mine seems really muted in the flavour department but every review i read says the flavour is really good?

Any ideas?

How long has the coil been in? Some can take a while to bed in.

I've heard people mention that with high vg juices it can dry hit while chain vaping, due to narrow juice channeling. Perhaps your not getting a decent volume of juice to the coils?? Try it for a bit with the airflow partially closed, if it tastes better then ^that's the problem. Personally, I thought the flavour in those was alright, though I'd prefer a tfv4 tank for flavour.

How long has the coil been in? Some can take a while to bed in.

I've heard people mention that with high vg juices it can dry hit while chain vaping, due to narrow juice channeling. Perhaps your not getting a decent volume of juice to the coils?? Try it for a bit with the airflow partially closed, if it tastes better then ^that's the problem. Personally, I thought the flavour in those was alright, though I'd prefer a tfv4 tank for flavour.

Around 5 days so iI presume well past the bedding period?

Tried it with the air closed off slightly and there is no real improvement.

I've cleaned the tank and stuck it on the shelf for now, I'm just not happy with it.

Got a UD Zephyrus on the way now would love the smok but the size of it and the amount of juice it drinks wouldn't suit my usage haha.

Edited by bike_dummie