Emerald Pools

Dman

looks like all the riding advice ive been giving you is working in your favour ;)

Really like the pop you have in your 180s but I think maybe being able to hold it better on back wheel would take your riding to the next level. Being able to hold it @1.27 instead of dropping the front wheel would have improved that line imo.

Saying all that, I actually think you rode all those spots like a local. Was it Luke who filmed? Not once did I think, that shot could have been better, so whoever it was, well done.

There was loads of good lines but i think my stand out line was @1.00 so good job on that. (Y) So glad you went for the black bars in the end.

Off for another watch.

Edited by Ross McArthur
  • Like 1

Thanks Ross

Im working on control on the back wheel, it is letting me down.

I just set camera up on tripod and filmed myself, its hard to follow someone with the grip i use and keep ot stable, cocky needs practice, also i think it adds pressure to me having someone filming me and me taking ages to getit how i want.

That line at 1.00 wasnt how i wanted it one hop too many, i wanted just front, rear then gap, but couldnt get it smooth enough.

These are the kind of comments i like, i wish more people would.

Thete will be big improvements in my next video, but it may be a while.

• Like 1