Charlie Rolls film *UPDATE* - Full film available.

bktrll

A few months ago I decided to start a documentary film series about Bike Trial. 

In the first episode I worked together with Charlie Rolls. The film will be more than 1 hour long, with many riding clips, interviews, tips for younger and older riders, and with many other extras. 
I'll publish a new episode in every month about different riders, including young superstars, old legends, street and BIU riders also, not only UCI.

This is the trailer: 

The full film is 1 hour, 34 minutes. (7,3 GB.) 

You can get the film by supporting my project on Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/biketrial_documentaries

More info about the next episode coming soon :)

Edited by bktrll
  • Like 13

I'm desperately out of touch and genuinely can't tell... was that to-front, falling back down in to hook intentional, or a recovery?

It rocked my socks either way, but bonus Dude-points if it was intentional.

• Like 4

59 minutes ago, aener said:

I'm desperately out of touch and genuinely can't tell... was that to-front, falling back down in to hook intentional, or a recovery?

It rocked my socks either way, but bonus Dude-points if it was intentional.

Yeah that was jaw dropping.

Film looks great, will definitely watch it

• Like 1

Your comments made me watch (because otherwise f**k trailers) and that was definitely cool. 

Still. f**k trailers, but I’m looking forward to the main thing, so yay trailers. 

• Like 3

Thanks the comments guys! I'm glad you liked it! 

@Canadrweb: Don't worry, there won't be any slow-mo in the film! 

@aener: That was a recovery move. Originally he just wanted to switch to the back wheel, but he didn't panic, and he saved the jump this way. 

I just made a new instagram profile for my project, where you can follow the updates and see a few behind the scenes shots, etc. in the future. Check out the highlighted story for two more jumps from the film: https://www.instagram.com/biketrial_documentaries/ 

Edited by bktrll

41 minutes ago, bktrll said:

@aener: That was a recovery move. Originally he just wanted to switch to the back wheel, but he didn't panic, and he saved the jump this way. 

He loses bonus points for not intentionally choosing such a janky line, but gains twice as many for pulling off such an insane impromptu recovery.

Edited by aener
  • Like 3