Flipp's Video-Spam Thread

aener

As some of you may have noticed, I'm now in the social media scene. I'm posting daily clips over on Instagram and Facebook (@________flipp & Fl Ipp respectively, if you're so inclined), and plan on doing weekly clip-dumps of everything I film during a given week. At the end of each month, I will make a proper video containing my favourite clips, with music and actual editing etc.

I know some of you on here still hold true and abstain from the horrors that are social media, so I'll post the actual videos on here. They will contain all of the clips I post on a daily basis, so you're not missing out on anything by being a generally decent human.

I thought there might be quite a lot of threads otherwise, so I made one that I'll re-use over and over, a la Ali/Scott.
I'm not vlogging, as such. No talking, just a summary of riding.

This first week is mostly at Shipley, with a few clips in Leeds and Guiseley. In the name of full transparency, it features a few clips from slightly before this week as I started filming a little early.

Edited by aener
  • Like 12

• 2 weeks later...

Weeks 2 & 3 combined and still shorter than the previous one as I've been nursing an injured hand. As such, a lot of clips were from pre-lockdown, but there's some new ones in there too.
Seem to be fixed now, so I'm excited to get back on it.

• Like 6