Indoor Trials Event

tomturd

I am indeed driving up from Cambridge, and I wish I had a larger car because I would have given lifts!

I've got to fit me, my wife, baby Callum, my bike and enough stuff for a weekend away (the pushchair takes up 1/2 the boot!) into a hatchback.

My mum lives in North Wales, so I'll be spending the following weekend with her.

Apologies in advance if the event is marred by a continually screaming baby! I think it'll be easy to pick me out, and please come and say hello!

Steve

Well me and carl MIGHT be coming it's all upto a few things!

I would really love to come, especially with all of the riders I know going and wouldn't mind to see Matt Barlow, Steve and the rest (Y)

If we do come then i'll be getting the train down from Leeds at 14:08. Arriving at Llandudno at 17:28 :P I've got one change at Manchester I think or somewhere like that! I can't remember and the school network i'm on at the moment it being gay!

I'm not too sure about getting the trains down and stuff because the last thing i want is to be thrown off and then be stranded somewhere!

Also wheres the ride on the saturday because my dad's driving down to pick us up at some point, abotu 4 pm ish i think.

I've got ofted inspectors in anyway so i'll think about it later and edit my post lol.

Also wheres the ride on the saturday 

its looking like it'll be in ogwen because of the busyness of the streets in bangor.

but i think, to be honest, that some riders will be going to ogwen and some riding bangor(or llandudno)

so wherever you go there will be riders lol, riders everywhere aarrrrggh!

Will

i'm making no promises til i've worked out what effect this ones had on my life overall...

na there should be another one soon but it does kinda depend on how this friday goes. the next one will probably be a saturday event and will probably run for twice as long but lets get this one over with first eh...