Indoor Trials Event

tomturd

The Llandudno ride finishes at 9pm, So how about a.....

POST RIDE PARTY

from 10pm to the wee hours!!

I'm having a post ride party back at my place so that everyone can hang out, have a few beers and vastly exagerate the size of the ups, drops and crazy lines that took place.

Hopefully also it will encourage everyone to sort themselves out with a B+B for the night so that the Saturday street ride will be huge.

I also might be able to offer a bit of floor space to some people, so if you know me and need a place to crash then pm me.

Everyone needs to bring beer and/or food (crisps, dips, etc).

There'll be ten of the best biking DVD's playing on loop all night and if it's good weather maybe even a fire in the back garden.

Please let me know if you plan on coming because then I'll know what sort of scale I'm organising for!

Looking forward to a fantastic jam - See you all on the 28th.

Matt Barlow

Grr.

Which Apple sourz is it!? The ones that you can get from goose shots for £1.25 each?

If it is i'm there!

I need a lift mike..... ;)

How you getting down? I might try rape Tim into taking me :)

its just a bottle of apple sourz i got given, says apple sourz on the front. thats what your getting :)

not sure how we are getting down yet. tim's van is dying a painful death and not sure it will make it to wales. So may go in kev's car, but that will be a tight squeeze for the three of us. So that leaves the trian. Damn I need a car and to learn to drive.

best bet is to rape tim ;)

mike

this even will be the decider for if we continue to a once monthly event with competitions both indoor and out, if this ones a flop then there will be no north wales trials series, if its a success everyone look foward to whole new series of competitions!!!

as for transport the train station you want to get to is LLANDUDNO and if your getting stupid train times then your doing something very wrong, it take 3 1/2 hours to get to london on a direct train.

please people i know it can be a very long journey for some but this will be a night to remember and the sat and sunday following will have mental rides organised by us locals. if you make it up for this one you won't regret it! b+b's start from £12 a night in llandudno, if you want some numbers i'll wander round town and grab a few.

I CAN GUARANTEE THIS EVENT AND THE FOLLOWING WEEKEND WILL BE AMAZING SO LONG AS YOU GUYS TURN UP. FRED SAVAGE HAS CONFIRMED HE BEN AND JAMES ARE COMING AND ALL US LOCALS WILL BE THERE SO GET ON UP HERE!!!

this even will be the decider for if we continue to a once monthly event with competitions both indoor and out, if this ones a flop then there will be no north wales trials series, if its a success everyone look foward to  whole new series of competitions!!!

as for transport the train station you want to get to is LLANDUDNO and if your getting stupid train times then your doing something very wrong, it take 3 1/2 hours to get to london on a direct train.

please people i know it can be a very long journey for some but this will be a night to remember and the sat and sunday following will have mental rides organised by us locals.  if you make it up for this one you won't regret it! b+b's start from £12 a night in llandudno, if you want some numbers i'll wander round town and grab a few.

Well me and Tom would be coming from the depths of the Southwest so we have lots of changes, very sorry I can't get there to surport the event but I don't want to be coming home on a night train.

If you do another one will it be a trial or a jam type thing cus im not really intrested in that. sorry

xdream - hey man i wasn't having a go mate, just tyring to rally support

the next events will probably be a comp on a full day basis or maybe even a comp one day and a jam the next. it'll be worth making the journey for a full weekends riding but i know what you mean about night trains...

i will advertise the next events as soon as we have agreed on location date and format...

where are you coming from? i might be able to give you directions or you could go on the aa web site and print out the route it'll give you...

im the one who is going with 'welsh side trials' we are coming from barry, right next to cardiff. is it a hard town to find, like would there be directions form say the nearset motorway, i know nothing really cos i dont drive yet but just wondering on how easy it is, we should have a map by then though.

cool mate just don't forget how easy it would be to get lost, you need to get a decent map and make sure you do not stray off the A470. once you get into llandudno follow the directions that can be found in the rides gallery.

see you there

ps: you staying for the party and ride the following day?