Tattoos

Duck

dunno yet,its going on my forearm so people can actually see it.thinking about something to do with bikes or some trible.

:mellow: You dont know what your gonna have... :(

surly thats not a good thing.....this thing is gonna be on your arm until you die, and you just gonna think of something random to stick on you arm when your there...bit silly if u ask me..

id think about it through thouroughly if i were u :ermm:

Bucky Posted Yesterday, 11:51 PM

for my 18th im getting a KMC or similar bike chain around my right bicep

but not underneath cos it goes all bruised and 'orrible.

if i get the KMC one it will have 'B' 'U' 'C' 'K' 'Y' lettering rather than the 'K'

That sounds really cool buck :(

My friends just had 2 tattos. there both stars and im really not impressed. They look really boring and unorigional which really isnt him

Hes so emo even though he hates emos more than scallys :mellow:

If u get something make it mean something to you dont just get something for the hell of it

people think im crazy getting a lip and tongue piercing but most of the people who take the piss have had there nipples pierced when there drunk on holiday and were forced into it :ermm: fooooooooools

I think tatoos look a bit shit and always end up green. People get them to be different but everyone has got tatoos these days. Same thing with piercings everyone has got either their eye, lip, or tongue done. It looks shit to me and I bet it a pain in the arse to have it there all the time.

It does my head in all these people saying look at me i'm so different and original but they all look the f**king same. Its total bollocks. Everyone wants to be something they arnt.

The only body modifying I'd do is go the gym to get buff.

I think tatoos look a bit shit and always end up green. People get them to be different but everyone has got tatoos these days. Same thing with piercings everyone has got either their eye, lip, or tongue done. It looks shit to me and I bet it a pain in the arse to have it there all the time.

It does my head in all these people saying look at me i'm so different and original but they all look the f**king same. Its total bollocks. Everyone wants to be something they arnt.

The only body modifying I'd do is go the gym to get buff.

Well said :mellow:

Although i'm too lazy for the gym :ermm:

don't get it if its to show people. Its hard to explain, but get it cos YOU want it.

I have 2. i never got them to show them to people. I still have mates sayin "no way, you have a tattoo" after 3 years!!! I got them because i wanted them. i still don't know why lol, but i did.

I like them, but i don't look at them. They may as well be a big shaped freckle. they are just part of my arms, and thats that.

Be careful though, as i'm sure my post would be way different if i didn't spend lots of time making sure i wanted to get them.

My advice would be not to drink, or take any painkillers before it, as they thin the blood.

Take a magazine.

wear a vest, and have a shower before and make yourself smell nice, cos you'll sweat.

Plan to relax for the following week. No riding etc. Let it heal, otherwise it'll blotch and you'll have to get it done again, which hurts and costs more money.

john

Same thing with piercings everyone has got either their eye, lip, or tongue done. It looks shit to me and I bet it a pain in the arse to have it there all the time.

I like having my lip pierced. It's fun to play with. But it does kinda label you in society - Old women don't like you etc :mellow: Basically, I'm not a smelly mosher. Meh :ermm:

:mellow: You dont know what your gonna have... :(

surly thats not a good thing.....this thing is gonna be on your arm until you die, and you just gonna think of something random to stick on you arm when your there...bit silly if u ask me..

id think about it through thouroughly if i were u  :ermm:

This is exactly what I was going to say. A tattoo isn't like a piercing that you can just take out if you don't like it, there used to be several tattoos I really wanted when I was about 17 and I'm really glad I didn't get then done now. Recently I've started thinking of getting one done again, but I'm going to wait for at least 6 months and check I still want the same design before I get anything done.

I tend to agonise for months over the location of a piercing, just to make sure I'm completely happy with it, so I'd never make a snap decision on a tattoo!

I like having my lip pierced.  It's fun to play with.  But it does kinda label you in society - Old women don't like you etc :lol:  Basically, I'm not a smelly mosher.  Meh :)

That's odd, I've never really had any negative reactions to my piercings. When I did used to get negative reactions to my appearance in general I normally found old people were the least critical and the most genuinely interested. I guess they don't really make much distinction between youth cultures.

Although, the lack of reaction to my piercings may have a lot to do with their position and jewellery. While I have quite a few I've always tried to get piercings that compliment my features, rather than contrast as a lot of people's seem to.

I like them, but i don't look at them. They may as well be a big shaped freckle. they are just part of my arms, and thats that.

This is exactly like my feelings to piercings. They're just part of my face/body now, not something that really stands out. Actually I think they'd stand out more if I removed them... it'd be wierd to be without any of them, especially the ones in my face. Several of them have been there for ~5 years now though.

i have wanted a tattoo for ages (since i was about 18) i think i have finally settled on the design now (after 6 years and i have pretty much wanted this design since 3 years ago)

but its also finding the money too as gf, bikes, food, general living takes pirority :mellow:

but yeah think about your tattoo dude!!!

I got my first about a month ago. I wouldnt worry about it hurting becos i found it was actually quite fun :P Hmm its kinda like a scratchy feel. Anyway.. its probly not what youre expecting it to be like.

I spent quite a while drawing mine up etc untill i was happy with it. Its nothin massive or particularly complex...

Tattoo

Iv started my next design but dont intend on having it for a while. I will tak my time and draw it up n chnage it etc etc. Untill im happy with it being on me :S

And im bored of piercings now :P Although i love my new All black 15mm plugs. I think ill stop stretching them now. :) I dont want them to go too big

Anyway.. yea.. have fun

Sharn

I got my first about a month ago. I wouldnt worry about it hurting becos i found it was actually quite fun :P Hmm its kinda like a scratchy feel. Anyway.. its probly not what youre expecting it to be like.

I spent quite a while drawing mine up etc untill i was happy with it. Its nothin massive or particularly complex...

Tattoo

Iv started my next design but dont intend on having it for a while.  I will tak my time and draw it up n chnage it etc etc. Untill im happy with it being on me  :S

And im bored of piercings now  :)  Although i love my new All black 15mm plugs. I think ill stop stretching them now.  :)  I dont want them to go too big

Anyway.. yea.. have fun

Sharn

What does that picture on your arm mean to you? It's there until the day you die, so I'm guessing that you didn't put it there solely to 'look cool'. It must have some significance. I want a tattoo but I wouldn't know where to start so I'm very cautious about rushing into things. I feel very strongly about a lot of different stuff, but it's going to take time for me to decide if, and what I want.

How did you know when you wanted your tattoo and were you absolutely positive right after you'd finished the design? I just want to know if there's a time when you think 'That's it.'

Tattoo

come off it sharn, thats just a lancashire rose with more petals :S

does look very nice though :)

One of my friends has a lot of tatoos, the biggest one is a Viking longship on fire, with a face rising out of the flames, coloured in as well so it must've taken a dog's age to do.