The Little Wheels Thread

Sameer

You wish, deary. Although I've been a good boy lately and I've been tucked up bed masturbating furiously at around 1am the past few nights.

new? sentenced to life preview...

http://www.bmxonline.com/bmx/video/image/0...95_78_1,00.html

is this out yet? if so where can i get it? please.

humph, i can't believe marks gone to bed, it's only half 2... :P

Got my copy of All Day, the new Animal vid, today.

Jesus Christ, it is amazing. In the first ten minutes, you get riding from Jared Washington, Blackman (that amazing guy from the Volume vid), Max Gaertig, Van Homan, Corey Martinez, Joe Simon, Joel Moody (that nose manual whip thing :o), Josh Stricker - the list goes on. That's the first ten minutes too :P

As expected, Steven Hamilton's section is incredible. The riding is just insane. Really tech, but still flowing. It's The Shit. All the others are too, but Bob Scerbo, Hamilton and George D's sections stood out to me as being pretty cool. Edwin DLRosa does some cool stuff too.

Get a decent spread of bonus stuff too, including an interesting short about a guy in a wheelchair. Awesome brawl from 256 too where some guy rides over a woman's car, then some drunk guy gets rowdy, and it gets a bit nuts. All good though.

It's well worth the £16, but I'm sure if you're able to wait the price'll tumble. Either way, greeeeeeeat video.

http://www.tcbmx.net/tcbmxleavemealone.wmv

Something downloadable for the cash strapped :P

The Phil guy's section in this vid's really nice, got a great style.

Got my copy of All Day, the new Animal vid, today.

Jesus Christ, it is amazing. In the first ten minutes, you get riding from Jared Washington, Blackman (that amazing guy from the Volume vid), Max Gaertig, Van Homan, Corey Martinez, Joe Simon, Joel Moody (that nose manual whip thing :o), Josh Stricker - the list goes on. That's the first ten minutes too :P

As expected, Steven Hamilton's section is incredible. The riding is just insane. Really tech, but still flowing. It's The Shit. All the others are too, but Bob Scerbo, Hamilton and George D's sections stood out to me as being pretty cool. Edwin DLRosa does some cool stuff too.

Get a decent spread of bonus stuff too, including an interesting short about a guy in a wheelchair. Awesome brawl from 256 too where some guy rides over a woman's car, then some drunk guy gets rowdy, and it gets a bit nuts. All good though.

It's well worth the £16, but I'm sure if you're able to wait the price'll tumble. Either way, greeeeeeeat video.

http://www.tcbmx.net/tcbmxleavemealone.wmv

Something downloadable for the cash strapped :P

The Phil guy's section in this vid's really nice, got a great style.

That was a good video...just adds to my desperation of getting a bmx though. :( which is a bad thing because i cannot afford

i totally agree with you about phil's section as well mark

Yeah, I was getting a chain from Pijin and I saw it in the "New shit" section, and thought "hmm..."

So yeah, like I said before, the trailer's done it's job :P As I also said, I'd get a copy of it, and on Tuesday, I really will :)

Yeah, I was getting a chain from Pijin and I saw it in the "New shit" section, and thought "hmm..."

So yeah, like I said before, the trailer's done it's job :P As I also said, I'd get a copy of it, and on Tuesday, I really will :)

the trailer was awesome , but i didn't realise it was out so early! needless to say i just purchased it! Lots of beringer footage too B):wub:

Yeah, Aitken and Beringer were the reason I was going to get it, but Dave Mirra's riding in the trailers appeared to be not much short of pant-shittingly amazing, so it's largely those 3 I'm getting it for. No doubt the others are good too, but meh :P

Just gotta wait for tomorrow to get it now :rolleyes:

That Odyssey video is "The" Odyssey Video, the other one they've done is "Odyssey's Odyssey", which was some kind of euro roadtrip.

Good find anyway, and yeah, RF12 rules! Steven Hamilton sounds weird though :S Some crazy lines though, good to see :)