The Little Wheels Thread

Sameer

watch RF12 over the weekend, pretty f**king awesome really hamilton is nuts!

watched 'sentenced to life' a few times now - yeah its pretty good, but the music sucks! The riding is ace and that what matters. good vid though, but there are better.

has this been posted?

watch RF12 over the weekend, pretty f**king awesome really hamilton is nuts!

watched 'sentenced to life' a few times now - yeah its pretty good, but the music sucks! The riding is ace and that what matters. good vid though, but there are better.

has this been posted?

Right i wanna save that vid...can some geek give me a downloadable link....pleaseee :P

Liked that vid alot....soooo true :o

Right i wanna save that vid...can some geek give me a downloadable link....pleaseee :P

Liked that vid alot....soooo true :o

i think you're buggered cos it's a flah player - I've found the file (I think.)

it'll be somewhere like this on your machine..... (once you've watched it all the way through)

C:\Documents and Settings\YOURNAME\Local Settings\Temp\fla16.tmp (about 8.4 mb)

I doubt you'll be able to rip it out very easily - you could try renaming it to fla16.swf and having a go with one of the many flash ripping programs but I've never had much success with them.

lol i wish it hadn't been

f**kin emos :huh:

Word word word. Jeez, I really can't stand that video... I just hate those empty "Let's get meaningful about riding" things. Really, really shit, not to mention that guy's voice pisses me off anyway. But yeah, not so good! Seen it before, and endured it to the end, but as soon as I realised what it was it was off...

just stumbled across this subjekT... Mint stuf guys... keep em coming!

any chance one of the mod guys could make this a sticky topic...??

thanks to the guy who posted the links to rf 12/13... been hangin to see them ones. last one i bought was rf10 on VHS!! hehe tis sweet though... got van homan in it so u knwo its gud.

all day is good vid too ... all the animal ones even the hell ol skool ones r gud IMO

bmx and trials ... the lines are blurring between em! (Y)

danny! :D

that was amazing, but the guy with the red hair looks like such a homo holding the bars so far in like that...why do they do it?

I found that doing spins and stuff, I naturally held my bars right at the inside of the grip on the right side (non-brake side). When I went brakeless, I held both on the inside ends of the grips, but now I've got wider bars and a brake back on I tend to hold them in a slightly more middling point of the grip...

Just as a heads up, I'm selling all of my DVDs to fund getting my new cranks on my BMX, so I'll have Sentenced To Life, Animal - All Day, and a few other vids up for sale...

Battle Royale did look mad good. On the streetphire page about it there's a link to some *mad* pictures, which I'll try and find for y'all.

Just as a heads up, I'm selling all of my DVDs to fund getting my new cranks on my BMX, so I'll have Sentenced To Life, Animal - All Day, and a few other vids up for sale...

Battle Royale did look mad good. On the streetphire page about it there's a link to some *mad* pictures, which I'll try and find for y'all.

Is that the latest Animal dvd? If it is i'll buy it if i can afford.

Also is it these pictures of battle royale?

Edited by kells