The Little Wheels Thread

Sameer

I think sometimes we're all guilty of forgetting just how f**king good Steven Hamilton's section in Can I Eat? is...
I love the last 3 sections in Can I eat! You have the stupidly awsome Steven Hamilton section going straight into the Corey Martinez section, a few comedy bails leading into Edwin Delarosa :)

The new Animal Bikes DVD was released not long ago, does anyone know where I can purchase it along with Can I Eat???!!!

some of the stuff in the mutiny video looks good, but it doesn't seem half as good unless you have actually ridden the ramps they are doin the tricks on!! Bancroft on the vert quarter in bristol HOLY SHIT. nobody even pegs that thing really lol.

Despite the riding the vid pissed me off so much!!! nearly every clip, the riders head was cut off!!

some of the stuff in the mutiny video looks good, but it doesn't seem half as good unless you have actually ridden the ramps they are doin the tricks on!! Bancroft on the vert quarter in bristol HOLY SHIT. nobody even pegs that thing really lol.

Despite the riding the vid pissed me off so much!!! nearly every clip, the riders head was cut off!!

That's the Joe Cox Wayâ„¢. Similarly, after a lot of tricks he suddenly zooms in super far which is OK for on off enders or something, but like the Matt Roe gap->wallride to 180 on the way out, where he zoomed in loads on the way out looked a bit meh.

Ah well, still good to watch I guess.

"Park" comp from X-Games '05. 40mins long. Unedited. At about 18mins, during Scotty Cranmers run, I think the cameraman actually has a joygasm when he does the frontflip-turndown step-up transfer...

hahahah! oooooo wooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwww!

good video though, sorta, i remember watching it on ch 5 and thinking cranmer should have won, still do.

• 2 weeks later...

I think Mirra just proved to everyone that he isnt just in it for money didnt he? Going big and pulling the moves clean! Having not seen Mirra ride in a while I thought hed lost it but hes still got it!

A LOT of respect earned by Mirra from me!

All the other ridings nuts aswell, apparently there was four heats in total, im not too sure so dont take my word for it!

lol, my mate sent me that link earlier saying "some dude does a frontflip off the floor", i was like... WTF!

anyway, it was even more amazing than i could ever have imagined,..180 too. :turned:

lmao thats probably the greatest thing i have ever seen!! i replayed about 15 times. awesome video overall :o

"Not using the same tired old old school punk soundtrack" shocker

Thanks for them videos, I thinK thats the same trip my cousin went on with hotwheels it looks like him when he congrats joe cox at the end :o good to see some footage from it

lmao thats probably the greatest thing i have ever seen!! i replayed about 15 times. awesome video overall :o

Hahaha, that's awesome. I have to learn that :D

EDIT: Ima Robot are cool. I saw them at Leeds 3 years ago and they rocked. I tried to find their stuff, but there was nothing released. I assumed they'd died or something. Gonna have to look them up now. Cheers :)