Member Called The Cool Kid

forum mum

Hello, I have just been on the bunny site and was horrified with what i found....a message from a lad called 'The Cool Kid'.

Do any of you know him?

He has been totally disrespectful and i would like him to get hold of him and give him a good talking too!!!!

CAN YOU HELP?

Love Sue xxxxxxxxx :( :P :)

IP is 217.42.97.250

host217-42-97-250.range217-42.btcentralplus.com

He's not online at the moment though...

EDIT:  :P too quick

Have Danny or Tom scan the forums for users IP's (If you can do that..). I doubt it's someone using a proxy either, so hopefully the disrespectful sh*t can be found soon :P

Yes his comments have been removed they were so upsetting that i didnt feel it was fair to Em, or any of DJ's friends to have to read what was said.

I think he must have been twisted thinking it was very funny that DJ was killed in a hit and run.

So if any of you know of this idiot please tell him from Dj's family that we dont need comments like that cos its hard enough to cope as it is.

Love Sue :P :P :P xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

careful everyone. This might not even be the guy in question so be a bit careful what you say. You cant just hurl abuse at someone unless its proven he is the one that wrote these terrible things. If it is proved then fire away though he would bloody well deserve it.

If he finds it funny that someone has been killed, maybe he just see how funny he finds having his bollocks ripped off and fed to him. Disrespectful little shit.

Sorry for the bad language but I get so wound up with heartless bastards. I bet they'd feel different if it was a friend or family member or theirs.

I hope you're reading this mate, if they find who you are and you live near me i'll skin you alive.

:S

Hello, I have just been on the bunny site and was horrified with what i found....a message from a lad called 'The Cool Kid'.

Do any of you know him?

He has been totally disrespectful and i would like him to get hold of him and give him a good talking too!!!!

:S

does it really matter what has been said? all you need to know is it was really discusting and disrespectful. The less people that know what was said the better in my opinion.

and you could have worded your post so its clear what you mean rather than 3 words. Have a look at your warning log :S that post was just another example of a shit post!