My First Tattoo

aust

Hmm, it does look a tad girly, though I suppose you can add to it to make more grrrish :-"

Not a fan to be honest, as everyone has those tribal things, they're not unique in the slightest, aah well, like someone said, it's your body. A friend of mine got one recently, it looks pretty jazzy, as it's two different designs mixed together, so it's way more unique than most tattoos you see these days, even so though, it's just a nice design, doesn't mean anything, you may as well wear something with a jazzy design, as the majority of tattoos that you see on people these days are fashion accessories.

Anywho, back to grinding my forks (Y)

You'd be gutted if you looked in some 'tribal' text and found out it meant 'gobshite'. Either way, I'm not a big fan. I know a few people that have stuff all over their upper arm, but they sort of planned it out at the start rather than walking into a shop and choosing something quick and then just lashing other stuff onto it later.

gallery_1290_322_53346.jpg

isnt the tattoo meant to follow something similar the the white line...looks out of line too me, doesnt match..could be just the camera angle. i circle where i think its out of line lol, too much time on me hands.

anyone else think that or is it my eyes

Go to bed

Thanks,

Callum

Hello. 

Cool Tattoo mate, i've never really fancied getting one, its probley the fear of regretting it when i'm older. i'm not very sure (Y) . 

Ricky :-

You only live once....I WILL, get one, one day, soon hopefully, but i have so monay thoughts in my mind what i want...i want it to be special. :D

I'm not really a big fan, but it doesn't look bad or anything.

Pitty it's wonky though, all the lines and the gaps between the curves change width and shape all over the shop (Y)

If you get it extended just use a different, more skilled artist, they may be able to tidy that one up a little just on the edges at the same time :D

Looks pretty cool but im gonna be all mature now and say (Y) aust you have boobies :D

i do !! its mint enit ?? muscle man lol. it looks liek due to scabbing alexx.. ive said it a million times !

i do !! its mint enit ?? muscle man lol. it looks liek due to scabbing alexx.. ive said it a million times !

Look at the part that DrEvil270183 mentioned, and the curve to the left of the shape, it isn't an equal distance from the main pattern around the curve, neither of those are from scabbing.

It's not a big deal, if your planning on getting it extended a good artist can just clean those edges up slightly making them even to the shape... (Y)

Looks gash, as other people have said it doesnt really have a meaning. But if you like it...

One of the BMX riders near me got the chinese for drunk on his middle finger. And it was done in the glow in the dark ink (Y) Looks funny.

Edited by derf

You picked one out of the bike :turned:  aust you tool, lol should of got something that means sum thinng to you...not what 30,000 other chavs have got.

Pics of you tat then, common dont be shy :S

I agree.

Looks pants. I'd have one that means something to me, and when people say 'oh thats cool, what does it mean? Or why did you get it?' you can explain to them it's about 'so and so' blah blah..

And not 'oh, erm, nothing, i picked it out 'cos it looked cool.

IF your happy with it then who cares what anyone else thinks :turned:

My views on tattos are that im never gonna get one unless it means something to me, otherwises its pointless because you might get bored after a while but then your stuck with it. Thats why i love piercings, you could have all of them, and take them all out and be healed up in a week or so (depending on the piercing)

I dont think ill get one, ive never seen anything ive wanted printed on my body for life

A friend of mine got a tattoo of the barcode for Placebo Sleeping With Ghosts. Kinda cool and original I suppose. Problem is that his copy of the CD is an American one... barcodes are different in different countries... In England the same barcode comes up with Lenny Kravitz Greatest Hits!

LOL.