Trials-shack, The Time Has Come

Simon

I think the problem with that maybe where they say: If we cannot host your Website due to high bandwidth we will refund the entire hosting fee. Considering the crazy amount of bandwidth that TS eats through, I think it wouldn't be long before the hosting costs would be refunded :- It seems like a very good deal though, depending on what sort of limit they would normally start to consider more than they could handle.

I gues but i mean theres no harm in asking. :lol: There technical support is extremly fast and helpfull, every query ive had has been answered/soretd the very next day.

Edited by Yorkbiketrials.co.uk

Rest in peace shack! most of my videos come from there, what am i going to do now! eengoedidee it! i hope one company is bright enough to realise that it was an amazing thing and needs to keep it going!

joE! :lol: :-

PS: i'm expecting an influx of "oh my god, lets donat0rszzz!11!!one!1!!!", and to put it simply, don't bother. Its all well and good mass donating now, but its not a steady source, and all donations will be donated straight back.

Will I get my £5 back?

You should have pulled the plug ages ago.

Sorry if I am wrong but I thought I would put a idea forward.

I thought you would be able to delete everything off your sever and then start from fresh. Also when people put videos on there give it a limit off about 10 days and then have it deleted therefore you wont have to keep on getting more internet space ( if that is what it is ).

Gaz :rolleyes:

p.s just a idea ( would it work ? )

Sorry if I am wrong but I thought I would put a idea forward.

I thought you would be able to delete everything off your sever and then start from fresh. Also when people put videos on there give it a limit off about 10 days and then have it deleted therefore you wont have to keep on getting more internet space ( if that is what it is ).

p.s just a idea ( would it work ? )

Its all in the plans for v3, which are currently back on the drawing boards.

CLS/Tunni???

Didnt you say zoo needed a uk media server? eh? eh? eh?

One with a monkey on top? eh? eh? eh?

Already e-mailed. Both Deng and Koxx are down, got a few left to contact. Lets see what happens heh.

Sad to see that TS could be ending. Im not sure who your host is or if its some different kind of hosting or how much you pay but i am with www.streamlinenet.co.uk and im using the unlimited user package, i have unlimited bandwidth and web space etc all for roughly £70 for 2 years. Now they say if for some reason they can't host / keep up with the bandwidth they will fully refund the full hosting fee! I've been using and hosting videos on the server for 2 years in November and have had no problems what so ever with bandwidth and transfer rates have always been high and steady. If this is of no help then just ignore me  :D"  :D.

Well good luck on getting some company to help you out.

Danny

Sorry to go off topic, but streamlinenet say 'Unlimited' but they actually mean '30gb of bandwidth per month'. If you go over, you get an email. A mate has been with them before and had nothing but sh*t from them. But if you've not had any problems, then cool :rolleyes:

Jonny.

TS has been a great resource and I think it's worth spending a bit of time to reflect on

that. It's a shame that it's come to this, but you can understand why.

I really hope that this isn't taken as ill-judged and callous by mentioning this now, but is it time to ask the bittorrent question (and maybe host the hash files here ?).

I'm sure a fair few people wouldn't mind seeding to get things started off ...

Good luck Simon, so long and thanks for all the videos.

Sorry to go off topic, but streamlinenet say 'Unlimited' but they actually mean '30gb of bandwidth per month'.  If you go over, you get an email.  A mate has been with them before and had nothing but sh*t from them.  But if you've not had any problems, then cool :rolleyes:

Jonny.

Hmm never knew that, ill keep it in mind but yeah as you say ive had no trouble YET :D

Danny

1 June 2005 and trials-shack is up and am downloading something off it?

Have i missed an important development?

Joe :rolleyes:

Edit: my bad didn't realise the original post was from today, i thought it ended last month.

Edited by onza t-bird

You tosser.

That's not really what Si needs right now is it?  :rolleyes:

As geroge said, you are a right f**king tool :D

I hope you two contributed to trials-shack. If so, you can reclaim it on friday. Si has a lot of money in his paypal account and is more than happy to reimburse you. People always want something for nothing on here.

its a bit of a moral dilema, you've donated towards something which will no longer run, clearly as he said your intitled to it back.

But maybe you should call it quits, 10 months for £10? sounds aight to me.

I wouldnt say anything either way, s'up to you what you do or dont do with your money.

I hope you two contributed to trials-shack. If so, you can reclaim it on friday. Si has a lot of money in his paypal account and is more than happy to reimburse you. People always want something for nothing on here.

So you donated £5, whilst in the knowledge that only you possessed that he should have "pulled the plug long ago"?

To be honest Adam, I don't really get why you keep coming back here. You just seem to again try and do these sorta confrontational/controversial posts just to try and piss people off, when really it's just making you look like a knob? Before, you seemed to be one of the better people around here, releasing some decent videos and so on, so why are you just being a tit now?

Its all in the plans for v3, which are currently back on the drawing boards.

Already e-mailed. Both Deng and Koxx are down, got a few left to contact. Lets see what happens heh.

So really you are just closing the site down until you come up with better plans :D . I will have to agree with you on this one because if it is costing you allot of money then its understandable.

Hope V3 will be up soon.